Mazzar, she's turning purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTpoor

Reaction score
I've got 15 Mazzars that I'm growing outdoors, the're budding nicely, a couple have turned purple already, some nights are pretty chilli, I burned two males, only 2 males from 17 plants, I've never had better than 60 % growing from my own seed. I have a pitchblack outdoor shed, I use a dollie to move my plants inside every night,I'm retired and this is my job. Gonna start growing some dj short next, there's such a variety to choose from at the Farmers Market, I dont know anymore!!

View attachment P1010273.JPG

View attachment P1010270.JPG

View attachment P1010286.JPG

View attachment P1010569.jpg

Good ratio on the females, nice. And she sure is purple... good job carrying every evening.

This was the name on extras when I bought White widow in 2009,

u can call me skag Rosie, I'm still having problems getting started, Cloned the bottom halves of the plants and let them set in a coffee can of water for over two weeks, they rooted anyway, here's some pics from last evening, I checked the Tricoms yesterday, very clear still, yet the cola I looked at appears ripe!! I really expected at least a good showing of amber, anyway I'm hoping to get the room repainted and get the lights hung, I installed 2 220 outlets for the room, my fans are suspended upside down from the ceiling, and my industrial squrrill cage and charcoal filters are ready to rock, I bought some Blue Bastard seed, I hope its close to what I smoked,

View attachment P1020280.jpg

View attachment P1020284.jpg

View attachment P1010582.JPG

View attachment P1010583.JPG

Potpoor, I have been wanting to grow Mazar but just never got around to buying seeds, nice looking plant . What is the high like?

Potpoor, I have been wanting to grow Mazar but just never got around to buying seeds, nice looking plant . What is the high like?
It's a heavy load, might give you couch-lock!! They make Hash out of it in afganistan or someplace like that.

looks great im curious to why you move them inside??
It's a pitch black shed and I've triggered them to flower!!, In puget sound you end up with mold if you wait for nature to pull the trigger, has to do with dew point in September, the outdoor stuff never really dries out, anyway putting them in the dark works well, and most pot thieves aren't out stealing in august!! I trimmed this cola a couple days ago, it got broke carrying it in, a hazzard!!!

View attachment P1020339.JPG

oh ok was just curious im in the south so i dont have that problem thank god its got to be alot of work moving them in and out eventually u can just leave them out ccorrect?? i would think in august they can be left outside

It's a pitch black shed and I've triggered them to flower!!, In puget sound you end up with mold if you wait for nature to pull the trigger, has to do with dew point in September, the outdoor stuff never really dries out, anyway putting them in the dark works well, and most pot thieves aren't out stealing in august!! I trimmed this cola a couple days ago, it got broke carrying it in, a hazzard!!!

thought i was the only one who did that ;) :D
i've also got a few early girls down already and being smoked on. kind of a PITA, but always worth it once cropped with still months left in the season.
working on round 2 now, then i'll likely flip a few others a few weeks earlier than they'd normally start too, in hopes they'll finish.
*kind, it's usually more early/mid september when they can stay out after being flipped without possible problems, IME ;)

love my sativa's the most, and they run longer than my season. so most of my focus is the earlier stuff this year, with only a few i know that will run the regular season.
figure i minus well top my jars up mainly with my keepers of stuff i love, over a bunch of unknowns. so many Apollo's, Cindy's, and Larry's here :D

Latest posts

Back