Me again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerMan

SkyHighatrist
Reaction score
Been away for a while. Had to deal with life challenges. Learned alot. New Bong, will post in BHC. Got a Boundless CFC vape. Love it. It broke, they fixed under warranty. Great Company. Can anyone recommend a grow journal for outdoor growing using foxfarm products, or something better.

Are you wanting a bag mix? Or are you talking their nutes? Welcome back to MP. I grow in organic amended soil and make teas for the nutrients. I am retired so it is fun but it does take more time than the plug and play bottle stuff. Tell us what you are thinking.

I also do outdoor organic grows. A lot of what I know I attribute to Rosebud. She introduced me to organic. She recommended some books that I believe all organic growers should own: "Teaming with Microbes" and "Teaming with Fungi". Like her, I use a super soil and amend with teas.

Duck also turned me on to a great book that I use a whole lot called "True Living Organics". TLO is less technical than the others and specifically geared towards cannabis. While the TLO book is mainly for container gardening (I use 20-25 gallon smart pots), it can be adapted to outdoor inground gardening and has lots of soil and tea recipes. Our organic section here also has some good soil and tea recipes.

I use different teas for different phases of growing.

Latest posts

Back