Med Mj Cheap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twin plant seeds? that's unique. thought that was anomaly. Didn't know it was a trait that could be isolated. :confused: I gotta catch up on reading. been too slack lately.

Cool link Astra007.

Growdoc's prices are reasonable.
If you can send him a copy of your
medical license he will give you a large
discount.
That is what he e-mailed me when I enquired.
I do not have my med card yet.

even without the discount this guys rocks bigtime. small breeder with limited strains just helpin the cause in his own way.

Damn sure has some beautifull plants pictured. An interesting bunch of cross's too. I didn't see any prices. He must require you to contact him??

send him an email. still trying to recover july database at 420calgary where i had the prices posted.

Mutt said:
Twin plant seeds? that's unique. thought that was anomaly. Didn't know it was a trait that could be isolated. :confused: I gotta catch up on reading. been too slack lately.

Cool link Astra007.

speaking of which, any one have any cool links regarding this unique trait?

if some of you guys have med cards for it, how can you get one, and is medicinal marijuana legal in MD, anyone kno?

thanx for the links, but i dont think ill be getting medicinal marijuana in my state anytime soon, too complicated to get:(

whiteboy09 said:
thanx for the links, but i dont think ill be getting medicinal marijuana in my state anytime soon, too complicated to get:(

Stay active with Norml.
Keep pressuring your Legislation with letters and stuff.
MPP.org has a print out that disputes all of the myths.
Educate all those around you. Never give up. Each year a new state is listed trust me one day MY state will have it. and mine still waves the confed. flag man. ;)

ANY1 can order from grow doc, dont need a med license. can just see customs - hmmmm, norway? no problem

Can someone email me the address to grow doc? I cannot get on their link
Thanks

Latest posts

Back