medical grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cyberquest said:
yeah but a little chocolate and grahm crackers sure help the taste;)

mmmm.... i'd do a lot of horrible things to someone for a bunch of smores right now.

ok, all i gots to say is wow, great job! i follow-up on all the pics and reply, took me awhile to finish reading this thread but way worth it. ill b growing couple plants for personal usage. hope one day i can master this like u HGB or know enuff to have sexy, healthy, beautiful ladys like yours here. keep up the work! grow on m8!

I love your little table spoon micro plant, How much yield did you get from it and do you have a grow journal for them. I would love to grow a dozen or so of em.

Admire your grows thanks

TruTHC thanks for the kind words.... just remember it's a weed ;)

dontknowmuch 2-3 grams for those and no I dont really do a GJ on them I just toss em in like :D

will post up some new piccy's in the next few days

thanks all :cool:

Nice setup HGB, when I saw the dimensions of your room I was like "Whoa, I guess he's either growing for others or has the lungs of a Humpback whale!"

Wow!! Great ideas and grow. I like it! The 'Bonsai bud' is an interesting challenge. Very cool. :cool:

It's nice to challenge yourself and put up for all to see. I gotta give you

GNOMISH INVENTOR PROPS!!

INVENTORprops.jpg

Wow...great grow journal HGB. It's obvious you've got some kind of magic in that there thumb of yers!!! I'll be following along...

Zarnon said:
Nice setup HGB, when I saw the dimensions of your room I was like "Whoa, I guess he's either growing for others or has the lungs of a Humpback whale!"

Wow!! Great ideas and grow. I like it! The 'Bonsai bud' is an interesting challenge. Very cool. :cool:

It's nice to challenge yourself and put up for all to see. I gotta give you

GNOMISH INVENTOR PROPS!!

My bro HGB helps out a few other medical peeps too disabled to grow on their own is all.

Hope health and spirits are high in your neck of the woods "Cheap", and look forward to more pics when you have the chance. :):ccc:

Elephant Man said:
My bro HGB helps out a few other medical peeps too disabled to grow on their own is all.

indeed I do :D

been busy on the farm like but harvest pics soon ;)

untill chop time for a few :D

could only get the 3 small one's out for a pic and missed the right before lights on shot (thank E-man for that) :rolleyes:

solo cup and a 3x3 pot and last pic is a 1 liter

stay tuned I will chop some down soon :D

DSCF2693.JPG

DSCF2694.JPG

DSCF2700.JPG

DSCF2701.JPG

Hey what strain is that you grew in the solo cup and the table spoon of dirt?

dontknowmuch said:
Hey what strain is that you grew in the solo cup and the table spoon of dirt?

I see a little label that says POG...that's "Pot of gold".;)

Fine fine work bro.:cool:

dontknowmuch think the 1 tb grow was a white rusian and the solo cup is a pot of gold crossed with a northern light's #5 male

EM thx for ya kind words

here's the solo cup at chop.... and a pic of the roots :D

any root peeps around that want to comment on these ones?

peace and grow on

DSCF2704.JPG

DSCF2705.JPG

Looks like a carrot in there:eek: . Slice that puppy up and toss a salad!:p

Very nice HGB. Well now you got me thinking and wanting to try a solo cup grow. Gonna think on it for a week and give it a go and see what happens. :p Anyway great job mang. :aok:

4th time in veg for this girl and she's around 14 months old :)

new seeds are above ground and the line up this time is

1. cherry molawi
2. DF99 X ak47 x bubble berry
3. swazi safari X cherry thai
4. swazi safari X cherry thunderfuck
5. DF99 Xc99
6. cherry malawi x dp sage

DSCF2722.JPG

Whats up HGB. Let me just say your gonna love the Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry. We have grown it a few times and let me just say the bud is killer. Nice berry taste with a hit that will take your breath away. :p Anyway look foward to following your next grow. Much GREEN MOJO coming your way. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

Wooosshh!!! Just when I think I've got this grow thing down pat, someone like HGB comes along and I get the rug pulled out from under me. I am discovering that I still have so much to learn!

Out (expletive deleted) Standing!!! Grow On

Peace...j.b.

HGB said:
4th time in veg for this girl and she's around 14 months old :)

new seeds are above ground and the line up this time is

1. cherry molawi
2. DF99 X ak47 x bubble berry
3. swazi safari X cherry thai
4. swazi safari X cherry thunderfuck
5. DF99 Xc99
6. cherry malawi x dp sage

Quite a list boss...some thin leaves in there too;) ...I hope you do a little seedmaking.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back