medical grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HGB

Well I'm sorta at a point where I can kinda start a GJ with out starting in the middle of a grow..

I grow legal for myself as well as a couple others who cant do to there health problems.

My updates probly wont be fast or alot but I will do my best to update

So here we go...Grow room is 20x27 feet with movable panda film walls, 10k btu window AC to keep everything nice and comfty and 3k hps for the flower room which is 10x10 right now.

I only use HPS except for the first 1-2 weeks of life and then i usally have a 1k hps on over top 4 4' flos...

got a few that will be ready to chop soon so I germed up 50 awhile back and started 24 more today:D

I've got around 18 strains going right now but will only be watch'n 4 of this in this GJ. here is the 4

K2x (bbxK2)... bb is blueberry
pog x ls#5... pot of gold x lightstorm#5
gwl or great white light'n..white whidow x (white whidow x northern lights#5)
K2 x (bgxbb)... bg is bubble gum

seeds are in germ now above my pc moniter about an inch, which will give me a perfect germ temp of around 85* and 75% Rh

gonna ready some party cups with soil and wet em down real good. should be able to start plant'n in 24-48 hours

oh sorry about the blood in that pic as it seems i was bleed'n and didnt know it when i took the piccy:rolleyes:

grow on

DSCF2811.JPG

DSCF2813.JPG

Sounds like it's gonna be a great grow and i'm coming along for the ride. ;)

Great, can't wait to see them beauties grow man. Good green mojo to ya man.

i know ill be checkin in often to see what your up to....

I'm in it as well, looking forward to another grow!

thx for look'n in...

100% germ as of today and all but 2 are in soil (1 more day on them) and i broke a tap root on one :rolleyes:

got them under 80 watts of flo's at the mo. but will up that to 160 later today after a trip into town..... flower and veg are kinda bottle neck'd right now so gonna let this lot hang out close by for a week or so then move under bigger lights...

first pic is at 36 hours germ and about 8 are above soil now.....

grow on

DSCF2813.JPG

DSCF2821.JPG

DSCF2823.JPG

Very good progress. What larger lights do you have?

Fluid1 said:
Very good progress. What larger lights do you have?

3 1k hps... 4 250's and a few other odd balls :D

I like to veg under at least 1k of hps and will have these under one in a week or so....

I also like to play around with my grows and have done so this time...

while back i did a start to finish in 1 tablespoon of soil with good results, but this time I've got 2 seeds in the micro pot :eek:

time will tell on that but i think it will work.....

grow on

DSCF2829.JPG

Oh man....red lighter= bad luck!! :( (for me at least.... has been for over 10 yrs)

I normally hide, in the shadows, but something about this grow looks pretty familiar. Hope ya dont mind me sittin in HGB.

later,
justa

Sounds good, wish I could get rid of the worry of being caught.

I dont like to mess about much for long and have moved the plants under a 1k hps as well as 160 of flo's...

tossed one out that didnt really want to grow but still got 100% germ rate....gotta love bred'n ya own like;)

thx for peak'n in everyone

oh and the last pic is a 3rd time reveg start'n out that hit the veg room the same time as this lot :D

grow on

DSCF2856.JPG

DSCF2857.JPG

DSCF2860.JPG

Lookin good man. Can't wait to see some leaves on those babies. :D

So far so good. Cant wait to see the room filled with big fat frosty ladies. :D

say all been busy as a mofo here but here's a couple of piccys of most of the plants and a pic of the pog x ls pray'n to the light god :D

micro pot didnt work this time but have 6 in solo cups still ;)

grow on

DSCF2920.JPG

DSCF2921.JPG

Whats up HGB. I see the garden is filling in real nice. Everything is looking great and in a few more weeks your garden is gonna be a freaking jungle. Your doing a great job man keep it up.

beautiful............really nice- I'm going to use that idea of putting the sprouted seeds in red cups and labeling them.....

i noticed that earlier in your journal when you're talking about how many/what kind of lights you have you say that you like to veg under a least 1k of hps....with so many lights i don't think it'd be a problem for you to get a MH- why HPS? convenience? have you noticed any difference between sodium vegged plants and MH veg'd?

i have 600 watt lights- lumatek digital- i have the conversion bulbs but i'm still deciding between straight up sodium or the conversion bulbs.....

my growroom has ac.......any advice?

say vitocorleone,

I do use flo's some in veg at the start but just find a good HPS hard to beat in veg.... hortalux bulbs kick butt i think hehe and got 2500 watts of it on them now... does it look like i should try a MH bulb?

here's the reveg girl she's close to 1 year old now and has flowered twice and now back in veg mode and look'n good i think.... had to really hit her hard with N this time around but she did it :D

thx fer look'n in all

grow on

DSCF2929.JPG

DSCF2930.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back