medical grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HGB said:
pot-O-gold X light storm#5 at 11 day into flower :cool:
Whats going on HGB. She is a beauty isn't she. Whats the flowering time on this lady?

say TBG,

that one goes 11 weaks, It's pot-O-gold x lightstorm#5 F/m and my 3rd go around with it and really like it :cool: nice medi smoke like ;)

heres a couple of shots of the reveg girl 3rd time in flower now :ccc:

will post more now that there is pics worthy of posting

grow on

DSCF2907.JPG

DSCF2908.JPG

Hey HGB,
I was wondering if you could post some info on your successful reveg. i need some tips before harvest and ive never done it before.

chronicman sorry mang i have been real busy.... I just leave like a couple small branch's on the bottom like, kinda like a huge clone....

been push'n these one's pretty hard and have them on max beastie bloomz :D

few tip'd fans but no harm done and 7 weeks left on theses

couple more weeks and the pinks and purples should show up good on the pogxls:eek:

gotta keep up with TBG on colors hehe

peace and grow on

DSCF2947.JPG

DSCF2942.JPG

DSCF2944.JPG

Whats going on HGB. Man i see the ladies are starting to pack on the trichromes and they are looking great. Can't wait for the colors to start. Keep up the great work mang. :aok:

mutt and TBG thx for peep'n in

thought i would toss a pic of a girl in a 3"x3" pot up (k2x (bubblegumxblueberry)

work'n on living organic's a little at a time so i can get away from semi organic's and fish ferts and use my own true 100% organics

pretty sure once i get it down a plant like this will double in size if not more in same size pot

cup and a 1/2 of soil in there :cool:

attachment.php

grow on

DSCF2644.JPG

I give that a def. :aok: :aok: .
It is amazing to see what your green thumb can do man. ;)

Man, thas sick... I've have some pretty big plants vegged to the max in those lil square pots b4... but i've never thought of blooming too in them... looks good dude! u just got rep.

Damn HGB yet another killer plant in a small arse pot. :p Looks like she is almost done HGB. How far away from harvest? Great job as always my friend. ;)

Hey HGB Sorry To Bother You Dude, But I Gotta Say That Your Grow's Amaze Me. I Did Not Think Some Of The Stuff You Pull Off Was Actually Possible So I Was Just Wondering If You Could Give me Some Tip's On How To Grow In Such Little Room For The Root's? I Have Been Thinking Maybe You Braid The Roots Togeter To Make Them Into 1 Root? I Dont Even Know If That Is Possible, But In One Of You Post Sombody Ask Where The Root's Where And You Showed What Looked Like One Big Root! The Reason I Am So Interested Is I Have limited Growspace And If I Could Do Somthing Like You Do I Could Alot More plant In Smaller Space And That Would Help Out Alot. Also That Little Plant On Your Last Med-Grow Post Jst Blew Me Away, I Just Dident Want To Cludder Up Your GJ So HGB Any Help Or Simply A Reply Would Be Great Thank's For YOur Time.
Comatoked

say Comatoked,

tiss no bother and feel free to clutter all you want :D

plants in small pots like this are no big deal really.. All I do is bottom feed them to keep them happy;)

The pic that looks like one big root is not that.... I washed all the soil off for the pic and the roots are just wet and mated togather..

one can root prune as well to get a little more bud in flower no problem and i have done this before but not this time.. size of your pot doesnt really mean jack as it will grow no matter what with a litlle care from you.

most of my girls are in 5 gallon buckets and I only do micro one's in hope to inspire those with limited space to grow anyways and not rely on the black market for there meds

small pots and neck snap'n are great ways to control plant height when one has limited space... pretty sure a shoe box is big enough to grow in if need be:D

thx for look'n in on my grow and your kind words

grow on

Such happy plants! Can't wait to see what happens when you aim your skills at your soillife.:eek: :D

your lady's look great your leaves look healthy,
beautiful, what nutes do you use?

and around 3 years into breed'n was a total loss

fooker tossed banana's faster than i could deal with so I'm done with this one and on to better things and fings

grow on

thx EM, and jrobertson... I'm use'n foxfarms now but work'n my way into 100% organic's

:48:

DSCF2660.JPG

Nice fire HGB. Did ya roast any marshmellows? Or should i say toast any? :D

yeah but a little chocolate and grahm crackers sure help the taste;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back