Medical Marijuana and Drug Testing For Jobs.

frogyrogy

Reaction score
Unless things have changed drastically, for the most part, it's the insurance companies. My former partner and I (who both smoke) were required to do a pre-hire drug test or we couldn't get worker's comp coverage for the guys. Insurance companies love marijuana . . . smoke a blunt, get hurt 2 weeks later and they don't have to pay because you were under the influence. Gonna have to see legalization at the fed level and class action lawsuits. A lot of discrimination going on, what other prescription does a doctor write that requires you take said prescription and apply for a medical ID card and drive to specific dispensaries? If it's a prescription medication why can't I just take my script to the local pharmacy and have it filled like any other prescription? And does HIPAA not provide marijuana patients the same privacy as someone who has a prescription for valium or birth control?

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
^^^thanks for reminding me....I have to renew my med card next month....pain in the arise....I may not do it this year. I am hoping we can mone past the dog and pony show and stop this Med Card farce soon.

Latest posts