Medical Marijuana for Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HabitualConcepts

It just come natural
Reaction score
So Buffy, my little cocker spaniel pup, has quickly became my lil cocker spaniel grandma. I love her dearly as I do all my dogs, and want to make sure her remaining years are as bright as possible. I know she has gone deaf, and has bad arthritis along with horrible allergies and who knows what. I think those of us on this forum prefer the natural route when it comes to pain relief and medicine in general. I want the same for Buff. Many of us give our dogs our stems and shake, but what is the best way for my lil lady to get her meds? When I say best I mean cheap and easy. I'm not planning on givin her any prize nugs. I'm guessing everybody is going to pretty much tell me the same edibles we all like to make and eat.

:rofl: Wonder if I can get my vet to sign off on a rec...:rofl:

LMAO I knew we could put our heads together to find something. Didn't think it would be a loop hole in the cannabis laws for dogs. Don't think they've been mentioned?

Hmmm, dog treats, that's a pretty sweet idea. I'm am a self proclaimed semi-professional chef/ professional fire starter. I've got to try this one.

Latest posts

Back