Medical Marijuana Legal In New Jersey!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey

Reaction score
thats right folks another state legalized the precious for medical use only time till the precious is fully legal wut other states are legal? it just proves that the dangers of the precious are purely opinionated and the laws are full of shit

i can only dream that our backwoods senator rep's and congreess people from my state would push to pass medicinal use. lol some people actuall truly do still ride they horses to the bars in this shithole town even lol.. no lie... cant get a dui that way i suppose... lol. but yet its crazy cuz there more farmers and ranchers an cowboys who smoke pot here than people u would most suspect as smokers. i got nothin gainst cowboys either hick. incase ur username is a pseudonymn like for that u a cowboy. they get some the best smoke here. lol the farmers an rachers... yeah they probly grow themselves. lol.

Even the Feds seem to lean toward legalization of Medical MJ, hopefully they and the other states that dont have it will see the value :hubba:

However, these high profile commercial grows are getting far too much attention from LEO and soon the media will be all over em, making every grower out to be a gangster. Surely, there is more fallout from this to come ;)

If it becomes legal... the price will shoot up and it will be controlled, which is a good thing, the controlling, not the pricing lol... but thats what we have this site for, grow your own lol.

gotta link, i can't seem to find anything. all i can find is that there debating it.

If its true that makes 14 states.
Cali
vermont
Rhode Island
Navada
Washington
colorado
new mexico
Missisipi
north carolina
new york
nebraska
montana
minisota
ohio
and I think michigan is voteing on it this Nov

EDIT:
NO, NO Not yet He cant, but WE are hopeful it will pass in November and be law in January

Haha beat me to it. My wifes from there thats why I know.

Exarmy said:
If its true that makes 14 states.
Cali
vermont
Rhode Island
Navada
Washington
colorado
new mexico
Missisipi
north carolina
new york
nebraska
montana
minisota
ohio
and I think michigan is voteing on it this Nov

EDIT:

Haha beat me to it. My wifes from there thats why I know.

not right: AK, CA, CO, HI, ME, MT, NV, NM, OR, RI, VT, and WA

Ohio its just decriminalized (100grams i believe), and Minnesota is decriminalized as well. know there is a strong push in both states but nothing stating that they passed yet. Still haven't seen anything on the net for NJ ither.

YO USA GOVERNMENT WE KNOW YOUR WATCHING AND FULL OF CRAP SO PLEASE GIVE US THIS ONE THING AND GO DO YOUR WAR THING or "spread democrazy" n yes i spelled democracy wrong for a reason :p
is it really asking to much for them to be "hmmm well i guess its ok *stamp a bill* weed is legal

LowRider said:
not right: AK, CA, CO, HI, ME, MT, NV, NM, OR, RI, VT, and WA

Ohio its just decriminalized (100grams i believe), and Minnesota is decriminalized as well. know there is a strong push in both states but nothing stating that they passed yet. Still haven't seen anything on the net for NJ ither.

Sorry I must have miss read norml web site

Latest posts

Back