Medical marijuana superstore coming to Tucson and Flagstaff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
More marijuana superstores are coming to Arizona.

The owner of weGrow, a medical marijuana superstore chain, says business is thriving.

The company says it's on track to make more than $1 million in sales in the first year.

weGrow opened a store in Phoenix in June.

Since then, Sunny Singh says he's getting new customers every day.

Singh plans to open a store in Tucson and Flagstaff.

Medical marijuana was legalized last November, when voters passed proposition 203.

So far, more than 8,600 patients have been approved for a medical marijuana card in Arizona.

But the law is being challenged by Governor Jan Brewer and Attorney General Tom Horne.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/435bavd

FruityBud said:
The company says it's on track to make more than $1 million in sales in the first year.

Sad...they are sounding just like the big pharmaceutical companies (whom I despise)...is EVERYTHING about money?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Sad...they are sounding just like the big pharmaceutical companies (whom I despise)...is EVERYTHING about money?

If you live on earth., it's about money. The only reason med mj is becoming legal everywhere is about money, it's the way of the world and it's only going to get worse...

Don't fret THG...That sales figure is actually quite low. It actually suprises me that they only generate that in yearly sales.
What is really Sad is the prices they charge and that they think they are helping folks.

Latest posts

Back