Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Albert

Reaction score
Do You Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Recommendation

Greetings, THIS THREAD is an attempt to unclutter the forums and get all the correct information in one place.

DO NOT forget that you MUST HAVE A VALID AND QUALIFYING CONDITION and that if you do not have corresponding medical records your chances of obtaining a Medical Marijuana Recommendation in most states is greatly diminished, so it behooves you to keep your medical records or obtain a copy from your doctor.

Here are the medical issues that are determined to qualify for Medical Marijuana Recommendations. Should you need further information, please consult the corresponding health department in your state.

Cancer
Glaucoma
HIV/AIDS
Hepatitis C
ALS
Crohn's disease
Alzheimer's disease
cachexia or wasting syndrome
Severe and chronic pain
Severe nausea
Seizures (including epilepsy)
Severe or persistent muscle spasms (including multiple sclerosis).

Illinois has a few more. Honestly, I think the main thing they were worried about is the Money. I think I have around $475.00 wrapped up in mine but you pay so much per year in IL and the max they will let you go, when I got mine, is 3 years, so my card is good 3 years. Illinois, go figure. I think the DR got 125 and the rest went to the state. All done by phone with emailing of some medical history. I remember talking to the Dr's nurse before on the initial setup. Told her I wonder if I qualify. She basically said if you jump through the hoops, and have the money, you're going to be just fine. Mine was for arthritis.... Ah, just give us your money is what they should have said.

and not only glaucoma but also the rare cockeyed syndrome…….
Oh course
1642516538723.png

the eye doc made me wear special glasses while I wait for the cannabis to correct this rare disease….

I asked the doc about the glasses and why I need them

he told me that being cockeyed that there was a risk that if I look at women to long they may get pregnant

I never listen

I have had a med license renewed every year since it became legal in my state. Easy to get for an older gentleman like me. This year I let it expire. Don't see the point. The only thing it has done for me is make it easier for the state to track me and kept me from owning a gun. Have really cut back on my grow as well so what is the point.

It does make me nervous and we asked the tele nurse. She said don't worry about FOID vs Med License. I never had a Med Lic before and will definitely give that up before my FOID. Don't necessarily trust anything someone with authority says without double checking them around IL.

It does make me nervous and we asked the tele nurse. She said don't worry about FOID vs Med License. I never had a Med Lic before and will definitely give that up before my FOID. Don't necessarily trust anything someone with authority says without double checking them around IL.
What is FOID?

Bubba

Illinois has a few more. Honestly, I think the main thing they were worried about is the Money. I think I have around $475.00 wrapped up in mine but you pay so much per year in IL and the max they will let you go, when I got mine, is 3 years, so my card is good 3 years. Illinois, go figure. I think the DR got 125 and the rest went to the state. All done by phone with emailing of some medical history. I remember talking to the Dr's nurse before on the initial setup. Told her I wonder if I qualify. She basically said if you jump through the hoops, and have the money, you're going to be just fine. Mine was for arthritis.... Ah, just give us your money is what they should have said.
Hahahaha, Actually this might be the scene in your area, Marijuana card providers at my area are very genuine, They asked my aunt some questions related to her ailment. After receiving all the responses they processed her application for further process of marijuana card. The amount charged was also very low as compared to others, Her card provider was My MMJ Doctor. Basically all the card providers process the application swiftly but beware of some who only asks for your hard earned money and leave the application in between !

the eye doc made me wear special glasses while I wait for the cannabis to correct this rare disease….

I asked the doc about the glasses and why I need them

he told me that being cockeyed that there was a risk that if I look at women to long they may get pregnant

I never listen
HAHAHAHAHA, THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS !

Illinois stuff. Firearms Owner's Identification Card. Thought you was an attorney. Just giving you trouble Bubba. Peace.
I don't even go to illinois...spent most of 70s there.

Yes, having a weed card can affect your 2nd Amendment rights. Until they reclassify weed out of schedule 1.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back