Medical patient. Growing my prescription.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully508

Reaction score
Have 3 plants in flower. And 6 in veg. 1 THC BOMB, and 2Widow bombs. = flowering.
Have 6 Widow bombs from clone in starter pots now. Currently training branches for a scog grow.
Started flowing with leds. After poor results switched to 315CMH. Much happier with Cmh. Plants love the cmh now, but wasted so much time with the leds.

Hello, welcome to the passion!

I love my LEDs, but I have to admit, there are some horrible blurples on the market. I wonder if you fell under the marketing tool of 1000 watt led which really is only 128 or something ridiculously miniscule in comparison to the advertisement of 1000 watt led.

Anyway, welcome! Got any pictures of those plants you're growing?

Hello, welcome to the passion!

I love my LEDs, but I have to admit, there are some horrible blurples on the market. I wonder if you fell under the marketing tool of 1000 watt led which really is only 128 or something ridiculously miniscule in comparison to the advertisement of 1000 watt led.

Anyway, welcome! Got any pictures of those plants you're growing?
Yes first time using leds. Didn't know that id pick up one that sucks and not cheap. 2000 watt LEDs bestva from amazon. Now i know bluple sucks. But im very happy with Cmh. Its full spectrum and hid. CMH is the only hid with full spetrum. Using a 4200k bulb. 315 gives off little heat. But if i had to choose a led id get a gavita
But yes got an expensive unit off of Amazon. As long as my plant are happy. And im not using 1000 watts an hour on hps. Cmh is closer to the sun. Cri is 90..

Attachments

• 411QGcV5V7L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    411QGcV5V7L._AC_SY400_.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
Or build your own. We did and saved money doing it. We love our COBs. Anyone wanting to build your own, it's worth looking into.
I think LEDs are good for veg. My plants loves the veg cycle. I do 20/4. Yes building you own is the way to go. You get to choose your spectrum and output. Choose the Cobb LEDs with 3k, 5k 10k etc. Thats the way to go with led. Good point.

90cri, I thanked you for the reminder in another thread. I forgot that's what did it. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back