Medium

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazer

Reaction score
Im learning every day just how skilled you must be to grow in either Aeroponics or Rockwool. If the temp is off for aero, roots will rot. If you have too much water in rockwool, probably the same thing, not good. It seems that unless you have a freakin bachelors in horticulture you shouldnt mess with hydro.

None the less, im giving my weed until friday of this upcoming week to start showing some serious growth or i will reconsider my growing medium. I have 4 plants in rockwool and 9 in aero. The aero ones were shocked to hell by my own mistakes early on, but we'll see how the new rockwool babies do.

Basicly the main thing you have to do when growing is maintaining your environmental variables for example temp ph ect. all of this can simply be done by purchasing the right meters and checking per feeding they will help you find your problems. I my self right now am not using thermeter yet but i will once i can afford my next box that im planning as my budget was tight this time round. But back on topic most of your issues could be found quickly and easily with these tools look around home hardware and such for them.

I didnt have the tools at the start but I do now. I have the digital PH, digital TDS, digital thermometer and hydrometer. And good nutrients, additives etc.

Im getting more seed tommorow so ill see what I can do next round.

Latest posts

Back