meet frostys new buddy hahahaha new bong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaTal1

Do I lOoK hIgH???
Reaction score
yup this is my cousins new bong he got it at the same place i did for 20$ has no name yet but it hits so dam good heh so what you guys think of it?:D the lil blue one is mine small aint it lol still get mad rips of it and those ar ethe bowls one on the left is new one as you can see hahaha and the other one is my bowl lots and lots and lots of resin never been cleaned

DCAM0094.JPG

DCAM0095.JPG

DCAM0096.JPG

DCAM0097.JPG

DCAM0098.JPG

the file for the bowls was too big i had to resize it...

DCAM0099.JPG

awesome new smoking toys :D you loading that bowl if we come by for a toke? ;)

yup both bowls would be loaded when people come over for a toke

Nice bong. glass? how tall is it? did you name it yet?

Wait a min, I may be new to the whole pot thing, but you guys name your bongs???

yeah everyone i know names their bongs yeah its glass not a big bong its about the size of a 10 1/2 shoe the hight no name for it yet still thinking of one

My new bongs name is Mean Machine. you seen it Fatal1. Hey bigbudz. sure we name are bongs it's like a new member of the family. A family member has to have a name.
smiley-linie-019.gif

Well in that case the hubby has a hooka and bong that need naming. LOL

i just taught of a name for it!!!! its a little long but it suits it! the new bong is name Flames of Chaos. What you guys think? it looks like a whole bunch of diff color fires just going up like a torch

good name!!! :D mine is small too....with a big name...Toni the Tigress ;)

.. you know my bong still doesn't have a name.. but a friend named her one pipe after me... hahaha

Latest posts

Back