Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bud.uncle said:
K

Great pics :aok:

But

There is always a BUT ;)

Wheres the Pedicure shots :confused2:

:stoned:

Got my toes painted black for HALLOWEEN!
I love this time of year. :smoke1:

This is my friends dog. SO cute!

feet.jpg

RUPERT.jpg

isn't it another month til halloween? And eh thats not black....you gotta get em all black all over :p

Dang Megan that looks awesome, I wish I could visit TX :D, those nails looks great! you must be the hottest grower and smoker in all of that giant flat state. Did you ever take your flag pics? :hubba: :hubba:

Too tasty Megan of a grow.lol.. I love the poochie picture... Cute feet !!!

Excellent Plants.
Excellent Harvest.
Excellent
One Hit Quit!
(sorry it took so long to get back here.....reading up on your trimmin and nail job. Did vote for your bud in the bpom, She was beautifull.)

Hello everyone! Okay so I harvested the last plant last night and she is hanging up with da rest of da buds. :D

I moved the clones into the flower room and after I get a few more clones off of them and let um heal then I guess I start da whole thing all over again. :hubba:

I've hooked a few people up with a couple grams each and they ALL loved this ****! This stuff makes me dumb rum if ya know what I mean and if I dare smoke a joint, afterwards I can hardly open my eyes I havent been this stoned in like 6 years! LOL. Im so glad I chose this strain as my first 'real' grow for so many reasons BUT I cant wait to try some differnt strains with diff flavors and highs.

harvest 008.JPG

harvest #2 012.jpg

harvest #3 013.jpg

harvest #3 009.jpg

harvest #2 005.jpg

harvest 002.JPG

Those look very nice. I've got one NL about 4 weeks into flower and its gettin FAT. I hope it ends up as tasty as those look. Seein yours makes me so much more anxious to get somke of my own. Good luck with the clones!

Looks awesome! Glad it worked out, check out my build its almost done.

looks tasty, Megan... nice job, babe :aok:

...hope you don't smoke as much as me, so it'll last ya a while... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back