Melvanetics BeP and Super Buckeye grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for checking it out

the super buckeye is starting to frost up. the buckeye purp has been frosty for a while. glad to see the super catching up. i am exhausting the tent outside and starting to think i need to put my charcoal filter in the exhaust line. my deck kinda stinks(in a good way but a way johnny law would not like). both plants have quite the fuelly odor at this point.

The stink is pretty distinctive. I installed a vent to exhaust outside about a month ago because of the heat in the grow room. I had not put the carbon filter in though. The stink has been flooding the backyard so I put the filter on. Good thing. My son said he caught a strong whiff from the road a couple days ago. Oops...

49th day in flower. Seeing a couple of Amber trichs now on the super buckeye. Kinda hard to tell on the purple though. Prolly gonna chop this week before I get too much amber as I am not used to a couch lock stone.

Thx stone. The tent is 2x2x4 feet. Kinda small but it works for me. I did not veg long enough. I normally have the entire 8 square feet filled up. Will have lower yeilds than I am accustomed too but you live and you learn...

Gonna be harvesting one of my BEP soon too! First day pulling out the scope and have Amber also. Looking good dude!

prolly going to chippety chop on saturday. that will be 55 days in flower. seeing a decent amount of amber on the super buckeyes and a few on the purples. the next opportunity i would have to chop would be day 60 and i think that is too long... i will post some pics tomorrow. they are looking and smelling delicious.

Wicked old fogey!! Good luck with the chop . Hope you get much more than you hopin for!! Harvest mojo

going to chop tomorrow night before the lights come on. seeing more amber trichs. time to bite the bullet...

chopped and trimmed today. it was a fogey affair with my sons helping me trim. pretty stoked with what the trimmed buds look like. got used to harvesting airy buds. these are some dense buds. looking forward to a final tally of weight. grown from seed under 6 high output t5 bulbs. i know i am nowhere near the yield i could get with an hps lamp in flower but i am still learning.

View attachment IMG_1018.jpg

View attachment IMG_1016.jpg

View attachment IMG_1014.jpg

View attachment IMG_1013.jpg

View attachment IMG_1012.jpg

View attachment IMG_1011.jpg

View attachment IMG_1009.jpg

View attachment IMG_1007.jpg

View attachment IMG_1004.jpg

They look so good fogey. The purple is beautiful. I also would love to know the final weight when you get it. Btw, 2x2x4 tent would have an area of 4sqft. Might make a difference to your choice of hps when you get one. Saying that, I used a 600w from the very start in my first little grow cab and that wasn't much bigger.

I mistyped. It is 4x4x2. Worried about the heat mostly. The temps get pretty warm with the t5's. I will let you know what I get as far as weight. My guess is 2 plus ounces of the purple and 4 plus of the super.

I've always used a cool tube without the reflector that it came with but I hung it under a cheap euro reflector and it has always worked well and kept the temps down

I was at my local grow shop looking at hps stuff right before I flipped to flower but the salesman said he thought I'd have a heat issue. The room is wicked small and I don't have good circulation and do on. Maybe though next grow.

Latest posts

Back