Members List of Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG.... what's up brother Kraven.. Oh man, I'm on here and 2 other sites staying busy. So cool to see you over here man. Been chatting on the phone with our friend Argo a lot and was pretty cool when I found out you 2 are friends.
Sorry for all you been going thru bro, last I'd heard you were just beginning to battle "C" word.. your like John Wayne man kicking it's butt.. nice. we'll have to catch up more in private buddy..

Grass Monkey eh" I'll sure look and hit up GT to if ya want? he's responsible for my list, our Vault livith bro... lol.

Anything you want, just ask.. some I have such huge lots of it's crazy, some I have no idea what the abbreviations mean.. One was marked JOI by Kraven. lol. the best ones of these I think though are the Outlaw Genetics.. friends have been grabbing that one fast and about down to my own 10.. lol.

I'm also sponsored by 3 seedbanks.. Goat & Monkey Seeds, Oldsogcoc and Berserker Autos. All are very good breeders and right now we are running 6 of G&M Testers Irene x White Runtz ..

Looking forward to catching up K.. besides, we still gotta go fishing one day.. lol

If GT has a clean copy then fosure, I pass by his house all the time on my VA Hospital runs...all my docs are there now, a mix of shands and VA..I'll catch you up. I had your number but dont any longer, you should send me a text if you still have mine or I'll PM you here. This is where I got my start online, been here over a decade just now back since the train reached the station a while back.

The JOI is Jordan of the Islands - best #1 skunk out there if you can get the older packs, and you need to hold all you can cause I gave you all mine by mistake and hope you still have some left...I'll need to grab a small grip from you sometime...I don't have any real #1 skunk around anymore, Funny I was hunting my JOI last month and remembered you had them now...was gonna hit you up for a few of them so i can fine a nice pheno....wont let my #1 Skunk go again if I can get a verified #1.

Hope your doing well, man I have tons of tales to catch up with you on...was excited to see you brother. Great news you got your program up and going, even better you got three banks carrying your gear I still need to pop some of the autos you sent me, but been through three years of hell and just now recovered enough to feel decent, once again i'll fill you in carty. I just clone and let the fully automated Bunker run them, thank god I automated, I would have lost world class cuts that cannot ever be replaced....lost the GM so trying to hopefully get lucky and find a pheno i like, no luck on ever getting back the F1 Tester i had. I just do rez change every two weeks, timers and pumps and grow computers control the hydro / CO2 temp and fans. It nice to be so automated, gives me way more time with the flowers so i can look and see...you know what i mean. Peace brother, glad I found you again...I had a suspicion you were here before me, i first joined MP in 2014.

Your in luck then... I received a 10pk and of course you can have them.. if it winds up being a nice Skunk though, love to have a cut down the road which I'm sure is no problem. Looked thru them all and didn't see any GM.. sowwy.
Hmmm? wonder what autos you have. My Gabagoo has won Bud of the Month on here twice by 2 different growers and neither was me.. lol. Argo has been running her for years and says she has a big following up in his area. Matter o fact, I deal with another guy up there hours away from him, gifted a guy some Gabagoo and his buddies were like, you got Gabagoo, no way.. feels purdy good..

and no.. don't have 3 banks running my gear.. I run there gear. Sponsoring me with free seeds as needed.. Berserker Autos is most recent. still run a few Goat & Monkey gear over at the photo period house my partner runs.. much bigger setup. I supply him with all his genetics, he gives me 2oz a month.. not bad.

You still have your side hobby of spores going?

shoot me a pm, lost your # also.. and your so lucky I didn't know that was Skunk #1... hahahaha. would already be in the ground over at Atilla the Buds house... hehe

I'll toss mine in there...

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Updated Bean List

1979 Christmas Bud - IBL

(Afgo x Agent Orange) x ChemD – Whip

(Sour Cali x Super Silver Haze])x Arcata Trainwreck (fem) – Guano

(Triple OG Kush x Double Purple Doja) x Blue Widow – Buzzmobile

Azad (f2) [IBL Indica from Azad Kashmir] - Barefrog

Azar-Mazar I Sharif x Durraflame (f1) – BBP

Apollo 13 - Bros. Grimm

Bambi [Cherry OG x GDP] - LEDSeedz

Banana OG x Sour Bubble – Senex

Barry Walker [Albert Walker x Boysenberry] - LEDSeedz

Blueberry – DJ

Blueberry x Valentine CBD – Rosebud [CBD STRAIN]

Blue Dream x Choc Trip – MGT

Blue Dream x Blue Magoo (Bx2) – Snookster

Blue Vangoo Kush – (auto) – Cartman

Bluegrash x Deep Chunk – BBP

Bodhi Tree - [Boysenberry x Starfighter] – LEDSeedz

Box of Chocolate x Twisted Purple OG – Umbra

Boy Jack x Black Lotus (f1) – Gardentroll

Bubba x Choc Trip – MGT

Bubba Kush x DPD (fem) – Senex

Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja – Senex

Buckeye Purple (f4) – Melvanetics

Cadillac Kush – SAN

CBD Crew Indica x Valentine – Rosebud [CBD STRAIN]

Chemberry [ChemDog x Boysenberry] – LEDSeedz

Chemdog x Big Sky OG (auto) – Cartman

ChemD Bx3 (f2) – Whip

ChemD x Cherry Fuel – Whip

Cherry Pie x Key Lime Pie - Umbra

Chocolate Diesel – MGT

Choc Diesel x Choc Trip – MGT

Chocolate Trip (f4) – MGT – Katsu Cut

Cinderella99 (fem) – Senex

Cinderella99 "Grail" x Old Lady(f2) – Melvanetics

Cleverman x DNA Pure Affie – SAN

Deep Chunk IBL – BBP

Durraflame (f2) [Lucky Charms x Fire og bx] – BBP

Extreme OG - Exotic Genetix

Fruit smoothy [CaliO x Boysenberry] – LEDSeedz

Ghost Train Haze - Rare Dankness

Goji (f2) – Bodhi

Goldensours (auto)- Cartman

Green Crack (Sativa leaning)

Guard Dog – Cartman

Headband x Sour Cherry –Llamabeans

Hippy Slayer x BEP (fem) – Senex

ICookies x CaliO (fem) – Kraven

ICookies x Deep Chunk – BBP

Kushage x Flo – Cartman

Legend Ultra Indica x Haze #3 – Cartman

Longbottom Leaf [SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner #2] – Cartman

Mexican Brick Weed (old school flavor) – Senex

Martian Kandy #1 x Resinhead – Humboldt

Mighty Mite – Barefrog

NDN 88 – G13 HP (f2) – Senex

NDN 88-G13 H/P x Super Silver Haze (fem) – Senex

Neon Iguana – Ashin_kusher

NSA Fat – Ghettogardener

NSA Frosty – Ghettogardener

Nurse Larry – Rosebud

Nurse Larry CBD - Rosebud

Orange Cookies – Kraven

Orange star [CaliO x Starfighter] – LEDSeedz

Fruit smoothy [CaliO x Boysenberry] – LEDSeedz

P98 Bubba x Chem4 (Bx) – Cartman

P98 Bubba (S1) x Deep Chunk – BBP

Peyote Purple x Deep Chunk – BBP

PK Heri x Critical Kush – Kraven

Roadkill Skunk – (fem) – Senex {Very Unpredictable}

Riotberry (f2) – Umbra

SFV OG x Tres Sister – Cartman

Snow Leopard- Bohdi

Sour Bubble Bx3 – Liquidkid

Sour Princess x Choc Trip – MGT

Space Ladies [Space Jill x Romulan/Flo] – Eugenics Genetics’

Super Skunk [Jordan of the Islands]

Timewreck #1 [Blood Wreck x Vortex] (BW Dom w/nice colors) – Ghettogardener

Timewreck #2 [Blood Wreck x Vortex](better weight/potency) – Ghettogardener

UNK x Hippy Slayer [stable] – The Hemp Goddess

Unknown Bag Seeds – Beans I have collected over the years – Kraven

WarDawg –Cartman

WhiteOut [The White x Super Skunk/ Deep Chunk] - Motarebel Mr. G

Willy Jack – Meduser

Willy Jack x Red Dragon (Bx f2) – GardenTroll

Clone Only Cuts[extensively vetted]

San Fernando Valley OG – PJ / LEDSeedz

Instant Cookies – PJ / LEDSeedz

Gorilla Glue #4 [Marrdog cut] – Mr. Goodtimes

Hippy Slayer – PJ / LEDSeedz

Sunshine Daydream [Butter cut] – PJ / LEDSeedz

Pollen

None

Your in luck then... I received a 10pk and of course you can have them.. if it winds up being a nice Skunk though, love to have a cut down the road which I'm sure is no problem. Looked thru them all and didn't see any GM.. sowwy.
Hmmm? wonder what autos you have. My Gabagoo has won Bud of the Month on here twice by 2 different growers and neither was me.. lol. Argo has been running her for years and says she has a big following up in his area. Matter o fact, I deal with another guy up there hours away from him, gifted a guy some Gabagoo and his buddies were like, you got Gabagoo, no way.. feels purdy good..

and no.. don't have 3 banks running my gear.. I run there gear. Sponsoring me with free seeds as needed.. Berserker Autos is most recent. still run a few Goat & Monkey gear over at the photo period house my partner runs.. much bigger setup. I supply him with all his genetics, he gives me 2oz a month.. not bad.

You still have your side hobby of spores going?

shoot me a pm, lost your # also.. and your so lucky I didn't know that was Skunk #1... hahahaha. would already be in the ground over at Atilla the Buds house... hehe

You can always have a cut of anything I'm running brother, you know that.

You can always have a cut of anything I'm running brother, you know that.

I know bro... hey, lets burn one.. Safety Meeting.. now. hahaha
in my Element.jpg

Argo sent me the coolest Santa Cruz case that had this nice rolling tray inside it... wicked cool.

Hey K... what is Valentine. I see it used in a lot of the CBD crosses.. like CBD Crew x Valentine.

I've also got a few by Sennex like the 88 G13 HP..

Shoot me your info, email me if you want to keep it safe @ my encrypted [email protected]

Tried calling Argo today, so left him a text telling him to get his keester over here... he's not been online much lately, I fear his vice has grabbed him bad atm..

Hey K... what is Valentine. I see it used in a lot of the CBD crosses.. like CBD Crew x Valentine.

I've also got a few by Sennex like the 88 G13 HP..

Shoot me your info, email me if you want to keep it safe @ my encrypted [email protected]

Tried calling Argo today, so left him a text telling him to get his keester over here... he's not been online much lately, I fear his vice has grabbed him bad atm..

Valentine, the patron saint of epilepsy, Valentine X is a 50/50 hybrid sought after for its exceptional healing powers and a CBD:THC ratio of 25:1. It is a variant of the remarkable ACDC that is cherished for its healing properties.

Yes, it is available as an autoflower strain... The strain I'd love to have in auto form is Stardawg.. she was a real beaut to grow, tasted great and was a nice high... have her in photo period pure and in a few crosses...

if my setup was bigger and I had more room I'd start feminizing all these strains I love that are now on hand.... but it is very time consuming and needs it's own space.. someday maybe.

Until then, I'll share many of these with my friends... have 8 pcks together for Tues or Wed shipping..

Cruised thru my list of beans and here is what I found so far I'd consider of Medical Value Quality just at a glance.

12 - Valentine x Nurse Larry
30 - Nurse Larry x Valentine x SSDD
12 - Valetine x Nurse Larry x C99
20 - CBD Crew x Valentine (sent to a friend to help with his Dad's alzheimers)
15 - Seraph by Woodhorse Seeds (Preservation Project started already with Dr Gonzo)
18 - Lemon Skywalker x Ghost Triangle Kush
5 - Killing Fields #7 x NYCD by Sannie Seeds unopened pk
10 - EB Purps S1 x Fire & Ice
25 - 88 G13 HP by Sennex
10 - Strawberry Cough x Super Silver Haze x Ultimate Chem
30 - GOJI x Azad F1 by Barefrog created by Gardentroll
10 - Durban x Kalinga
5 - Herijuana x Toxic Blue (sounds like a Mota strain to me)
5 - Super Silver Haze x Temple
8 - Larry OG by Barefrog
12 - Cleverman x DNA's Pure Afghan
4 - Purple Badlands by Greenpoint Seeds

You'll probably notice many of these are not on my list, because I did not want to make them avail to trades..
Have another 30 or so to go thru yet and a few are S1's.. and a few crosses of Herijuana which, can never be overlooked for it's potency..

Dr Gonzo is doing a preservation project on the Seraph after finding out from Chris at Woodhorse that he only has one pack left on hand and pretty sure he's keeping it. So, we are hoping to share these with many. The medical value of this strain is my reason for doing so.. look it up, she's a real wonder.

Carty

I've heard of Nurse Larry on here before. Is that an Auto?

I've heard of Nurse Larry on here before. Is that an Auto?

No sir... I wish though.. hehe. You made me curious, because I've heard of Lemon Larry, Larry OG and a few others in the Larry name. but not this one, so I researched it and it lead me right back here to a poster as a Guest who went by Rosebud.. and they had posted this.

Nurse Larry is a cross of: Medicine Woman x Larry OG

Medicine woman
was the first plant that after smoking felt relaxed shoulders and muscles letting go... I thought, holy S, there might be something to this medical marijuana stuff.

Then a nice guy at another site found this infor for me.

"I contacted the original producer of the strain though oregon norml and he said it was a cross between purple erkel and dynomitexed with medicine man, was developed for his wife who has fibro, won big at the Oregon norml awards. so I'm stoked "

"Unknown or Legendary - Medicine Woman
Strain from eastern Oregon grower Dave Verstoppen.
extreme high thc levels..."

2011 2nd place winner @ Oregon Cannabis Awards

"The potency levels for THC, CBD and CBN for all of the anonymously-numbered strains were on display all day for visitors to inspect. When the strain identities were revealed, Verstoppen's 2nd place Medicine Woman came out on top with the highest THC content at 23.9 percent, and Lloyd Kern's William's Wonder recorded the highest CBD level at 1.06 percent.

Sometimes you have no idea just what you have until you research it a wee bit. Because it also woke me up to a few strains I have with Medicine Man in them.. this is epic. Now to get my buddy to grow me some... lol

HA HA HA.. brings back memories. My bro and I used to have a pack of colored pencils.. we cut the pencils in half and removed like 2" of the pencil, and replaced it with a chunk of a drinking straw. the seeds go into the straw, held
in with QTips then slid over the broken pencil pieces, tape into place and slide back into the pack of pencils.. this allowed us to send up to 12 strains and could fit 20ea..

I'm working on a method to send everything in a letter with a stamp... but some packs have so many seeds it's not possible.. if envelope is over 1/4" thick it's now a package and charges change... has to fit in a certain slot... but if I can send seeds to anywhere USA and Canada using stamps.. woot woot. no post office cameras for one..

thanks for the idea bro... love McGyver type stuff..
I bought some seeds from Attitude seeds when I first started growing as an adult. I achose ‘stealth shipping’ and to get that, I had to buy a belt from them. The package came and all there was in the package was a belt. I figured customs had confiscated the seeds so I contacted their customer service. They told me to check the belt. There were these metal decorations on the cheapo belt that were attached with metal tabs. Peeled off the tabs and sure enough, my seeds were in them. Pretty stealthy. In the past few years, I have sent out seeds a half dozen times. Just put them in little paper envelopes and bubble wrap. All shipments were received. I am sure you are shipping larger packages than I have but I think the USPS has bigger fish to fry these days. I like the McGuyver ideas on here though. Very James Bondesque.

Yes, it is available as an autoflower strain... The strain I'd love to have in auto form is Stardawg.. she was a real beaut to grow, tasted great and was a nice high... have her in photo period pure and in a few crosses...

if my setup was bigger and I had more room I'd start feminizing all these strains I love that are now on hand.... but it is very time consuming and needs it's own space.. someday maybe.

Until then, I'll share many of these with my friends... have 8 pcks together for Tues or Wed shipping..

I can send you my chem recipe, just spray the piss out of them and let them dry, do that three days in a row and you will see it reverse in a bout a week...I hit whole plants and back cross to get XX beans...I use Sodium Thiosulfate and Silver Nitrate Crystals.

IMG_20220523_192609774.jpg

Cruised thru my list of beans and here is what I found so far I'd consider of Medical Value Quality just at a glance.

12 - Valentine x Nurse Larry
30 - Nurse Larry x Valentine x SSDD
12 - Valetine x Nurse Larry x C99
20 - CBD Crew x Valentine (sent to a friend to help with his Dad's alzheimers)
15 - Seraph by Woodhorse Seeds (Preservation Project started already with Dr Gonzo)
18 - Lemon Skywalker x Ghost Triangle Kush
5 - Killing Fields #7 x NYCD by Sannie Seeds unopened pk
10 - EB Purps S1 x Fire & Ice
25 - 88 G13 HP by Sennex
10 - Strawberry Cough x Super Silver Haze x Ultimate Chem
30 - GOJI x Azad F1 by Barefrog created by Gardentroll
10 - Durban x Kalinga
5 - Herijuana x Toxic Blue (sounds like a Mota strain to me)
5 - 88 G13 HP x Temple
8 - Larry OG by Barefrog
12 - Cleverman x DNA's Pure Afghan
4 - Purple Badlands by Greenpoint Seeds

You'll probably notice many of these are not on my list, because I did not want to make them avail to trades..
Have another 30 or so to go thru yet and a few are S1's.. and a few crosses of Herijuana which, can never be overlooked for it's potency..

Dr Gonzo is doing a preservation project on the Seraph after finding out from Chris at Woodhorse that he only has one pack left on hand and pretty sure he's keeping it. So, we are hoping to share these with many. The medical value of this strain is my reason for doing so.. look it up, she's a real wonder.

Carty

These I have or have traded off to share the wealth....

Valentine x Nurse Larry
Seraph by Woodhorse Seeds
88 G13 HP -burnt tire pheno
GOJI

all superior strains IMHO.

Latest posts

Back