Members List of Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kraven, have you read up on that Seraph strain... what a medical wonder. I sent my 15 to my buddy in Colorado, Dr Gonzo, who is going to do a preservation run.. Chris only has 1pk left on hand and no plans to make more atm.
after reading up on it I had to do something to get these seeds out to the masses..
Yup, I have the scale and products to make a spray also... and when I find the strain I plan to keep and run for a bit, I'll do just that and fem her to make life easy. just being picky as my hunt has just begun on a serious level..

plastic cd cases work to

Remember using them bro.... I think Reibsi and I passed a Rush CD back n forth a few times...

Hey, I read something that says sending seeds to each other is NOT illegal and we really have nothing to worry about.
I guess that latest is because there is no actual THC in the seed itself and can be sold or traded as a novelty item.. just include a note now that says, not meant for growing, novelty only.. hahahaha..
My wife is now saving the tiny hard cardboard rolls that the dog's poopie bags come in.. just the right size and crush proof for sure. LOL... used them already with success...

Well, I've gifted out an entire box of the 2 boxes I was gifted and still have a few to share out...

And, I've told others before, that when I do things like this it comes back to me 10 fold.. gave away my entire collection one year down to 2 strains and within 6mos I had 200 again.. ??

One of the great northern brothers, way northern... lol. hooked me up with some great autos and so have a few others.

Carty's Auto Collection
4 Black Strap x Grape Dosi Breath Fems by Berserker
4 Forgotten Cookies x Grape Dosi Breath Fems by Berserker
13 Dividyder , LR x La Diva
3 Mango x Lowryder #2
4 Blueberry regs by Alaskagrown
4 Gamhazn F2 from Alaskagrown breed by his friend
18 Gamhazn F3, Purple pheno f3 by Carty
20 Gamhazn F3, Mixed 2 phenos f3 by Carty
1 Silly Rabbit Fems, 3 Bears OG x Triks by Dr Gonzo, running 2 now
1 Beary Cheese Fem's by Dr. G
1 Wizards Apprentice Fem's by Dr. G
1 Beals OG Fem by Dr G
1 Hubbabubba Haze Fem by Dr G
1 Skywalker Fem by Dr G
2 DG x 3 Bears OG x CDLC Fem by Dr G
14 Spotted Lime F3 by Shiskaberry
14 Durban Sunrise Fem's by Shiskaberry
10 Black Cream Fem's by " "
10 Cinderevil Fem's by " "
10 Dark Spark Fem's by " "
10 Cookie Devil #2 Fem's by " "
10 Trizzler F2 Fem's by " "
10 Sweet n Sour Fems by Shiskaberry
10 Mr Sparkle Fems by Shiskaberry

300 Northern Lightryder

I cleared out some of my stash because I'm not gonna be growing from seed for a little while.
As of 6/11/2022 I have:
Top Dawg Seeds - Stardawg IX (2 sealed packs)
Top Dawg Seeds - Itre95 (opened partial pack 5 remaining)
Top Dawg Seeds - FAM95 (opened partial pack 4 remaining)
10 seeds collected in CSL, MX 3/2022

Havent seen Kraven around latly.
Yeah I know right? He just kinda peeked his head in here, said hello to a few old friends and left.. which
sucks because the guy can grow some great weed and would love to watch him do what he does again.

All I can do is pray he's ok, no longer have his phone # or I'd check in on him. Have you heard from him
Gardentroll..

Hey GMO... Looks like you like the Stardawg, me too.. I saved the crosses with her and have her plain in feminized form.. I don't care to sit on all these genetics. Especially since I'm really into Autos atm.
My 6 pages is now a little over 2. 100 assorted strains and over 200 seeds are off to Australia... my bro
said other then ordering seeds, you may not get, genetics are hard to find in his area... well, let's see if we cannot change that. hehe. and, ran into an old friend I've not seen in 15yrs.. and I'm sending them, him and his wife, a bunch of seeds and, they are going to do a preservation run on a strain that
we all ran together and loved very much... Celtic Stone F4. I have 15 Seeds of it left.. thank you Draig & Lady Zandra.. 2 people I'm very glad to have back in my life again...

Gabagoo is being preserved by..... ME. Hey, I created it, so I best get to work as she is in demand..

After my trade with 2 old friends and my new partner Dr Gonzo, I'll post up my final and permanent collection... as it's time to concentrate on growing and, I've taken a few newbies under
my wing like Batman.. wants to learn autos...

peace

Last edited:
Carty Not a peep out of Kraven , he friended me at IG but havent heard nothin else been really quiet but I haven't been around much either
I think I saved a few of the CS the ones I made I just needed to offload that bunch I had , when I gifted them out I gave 20 or so a pack so there's still some around , I believe these were gifted at the Train
with running clones mostly I dont go thru alot of seeds , glad you got them to someone that can go thru them , just got done making the JamOG x SFV will see whats up here ..
The Goji x SSDD (butter cut) is a sweet one also she goes in next w/SfV clones

The Xmas bud (GG) is gowing a lime green like the trait I was looking for I believe I might have found IT will get a pic as I am slacking on my update also

Peace GT

I heard he had to have both lungs replaced or something.. man, that poor brother can't seem to get a break.
All we can do is pray for him at this point and I will.. be well brother K.

GT bro, me and another brother, Dr Gonzo... who I gifted a bunch of seeds to, have kinda teamed up and he's in Co. The vault seeds have been going thru testing at a dispensary. they are testing to see if we have the real deal like Chocolate Thai. They germinate them out and start them to take tissue samples.. so far we are batting 1000. Hoping to have them test few landrace strains I just got.

I gifted all the Xmas bud to friends in Hawaii and haven't talked to them in quite a bit.. hmmm? lol.

I'm gonna have to do an updated beans list, it's changed quite a bit..

Last time I talked to Kraven he sent me a PM.
He wasn't feeling well. Haven't heard from him since.

We did think that was GG ?? , It has the Lime green look to her,.half way there maybe

The Choc Tai is the real deal I should have made some of the CatPISS , that was the stinkiest strain to date
Prolly some of the bags the strain name came off if you need help I can pretty much tell what they are ...you have a boatload of the WillyJack also .

Just way to much for me , as I was making seeds I couldn't give them out fast enough

should get a update later , my sorry lazy ass needs to get rolling

Feel better bro I know you will

Peace GT

Hey Bruddha.... feeling pretty good.. sore, but to be expected so no biggie. Wed I can start swimming and that will help me start walking more. Dr said to give myself a year to heal fully.

I've recently been gifted some Afghani #1, Afghani #1 x Cali-0 and a few others like a Turkish Landrace.
If you want anything let me know..

I gifted out over half them seeds bro.. I picked thru and grabbed what I thought was the best and shared the others all over the world. but it's your personal crosses I'm more interested in. I love the small guy stuff over seed banks. So if you want to send any of your recent crosses or stuff your proud of, especially anything with SFV OG in her..

peace

adding to the List some Goat and Monkey gear

Triangle Kush S1
Stone Temple
Muy Azul
Teen Spirit
Ultimate OG
Trash Berry
Mass Gas
Blueberry Indica
Durban Poison x Triangle Kush
Fire OG x Blueberry
Herijuana x Blueberry
Chocolate Diesel x Triangle Kush
Dawgs Waltz x Triangle Kush
Banana OG x Triangle Kush
Dr Wu
91 South
Larry Land
Lemon Britches
GootChitMang
Josie
Runtz x White Runtz
Irene x White Runtz
East Coast Sour Diesel x White Runtz
Chem D x White Runtz
Urkle x White Runtz

Nice collection... I have 5 seeds. lol. Like Matt I gifted all mine out. He always sent me more so why not share and pay forward I thought. Karma always takes care of itself, especially with me and seeds.

I've become friends with another Matt, and he has a list like yours Bigsur51. and get this. In the past few
years he's gotten tired of the seed search and only used reputable clones, which I fully understand the want to dial in a few strains to increase production as you learn each strains wants and needs..

So.. he offered me the entire collection.. How's that for Karma.

Do you know I've given my entire seed collection away twice, both times down to like a single strain..
and within months I have pages again of genetics. My brother Gardentroll made it happen this last time
after I gave out almost all my seeds again.. And with what I was gifted from him I've spread out over half of
it to friends, did a big giveaway with 900 Northern Lightryder Autos...

I've already had Karma find me again, running into 2 old friends from 15yrs ago who sent me 10 strains of old school genetics, landrace Sativa's and one hard to find Jamaican cross...

However, I gave away all the dang Willy Jack seeds bro.. now I keep 10 for me and gift others away...
lesson learned.

Nice collection... I have 5 seeds. lol. Like Matt I gifted all mine out. He always sent me more so why not share and pay forward I thought. Karma always takes care of itself, especially with me and seeds.

I've become friends with another Matt, and he has a list like yours Bigsur51. and get this. In the past few
years he's gotten tired of the seed search and only used reputable clones, which I fully understand the want to dial in a few strains to increase production as you learn each strains wants and needs..

Do you know I've given my entire seed collection away twice, both times down to like a single strain..
and within months I have pages again of genetics. My brother Gardentroll made it happen this last time
after I gave out almost all my seeds again.. And with what I was gifted from him I've spread out over half of

I've already had Karma find me again, running into 2 old friends from 15yrs ago who sent me 10 strains of old school genetics, landrace Sativa's and one hard to find Jamaican cross...

However, I gave away all the dang Willy Jack seeds bro.. now I keep 10 for me and gift others away...
lesson learned.
There is a place in heaven for you close to the garden too I might add.....

lesson learned.

Carty , way back in the Overgrow days , there was the 77 and then CW

that was the vibe of the group , give it away and overgrow the world

good job on paying it forward!

hang on to those G&M Seeds until the dust settles on Matts Estate , maybe , just maybe , G&M Seeds will continue….maybe not

edit to add:

we did make G&M seeds this last grow so i have a bunch of testers to send out if anyone is interested……pm me

i have a small list.
skunk
skunky
stewed skunk
funk #1 not sure if skunk, but all skunks need breed.
acapulco gold
panama red
79 xmas bud
88 g13 hash plant
celtic stone
tahoe og x chem d bx3
asad
girl scout cookies i didn't know i had
ghost train haze #9
88 g13 hash plant x blue dawg
(bodhi) snow queen x snow queen ( snow queen is pine queen x snow lotus (my cross)
wizard queen (my cross)
special (my work)
pink (my work)
sweet tart x sweet tart bx1 (twisty treat seeds/my cross)
amnesia haze x wreck d
c99 (unigrower rest in peace)
c99 x northern lights joey's cut on both c99 (unigrower)
menthol monkey (motorebel/my cross)
ok @gardentroll i'll need a little help on some of these.
cr (nothing else)
bisquits (santini)
cheesel (coursair) x uman thai f1 or lemon cheesel by santini (paper tag has both)
white widow x skunk #1
celic stone f3
celic stone x goji
sliver spur f2 (loran)
vietnamese black
orange velvet x pure affey (carty)
buckeye purple f4 (melvanetics) special gift from gardentroll
black rain
cherry bomb ibl
choco loso bb x cr
another bottle of 88 g13 bx
i have some others as well stashed away that was from some old members that aren't here anymore. i have baggies and bottles of stuff i have had for 25 to 30 years that i'll never get to try.

to many strains, and not enough time.
gardentroll

by the way i chat with k every now and then.

Last edited:
i have a small list.
skunk
skunky
stewed skunk
funk #1 not sure if skunk, but all skunks need breed.
acapulco gold
panama red
79 xmas bud
88 g13 hash plant
celtic stone
tahoe og x chem d bx3
asad
girl scout cookies i didn't know i had
ghost train haze #9
88 g13 hash plant x blue dawg
(bodhi) snow queen x snow queen ( snow queen is pine queen x snow lotus (my cross)
wizard queen (my cross)
special (my work)
pink (my work)
sweet tart x sweet tart bx1 (twisty treat seeds/my cross)
amnesia haze x wreck d
c99 (unigrower rest in peace)
c99 x northern lights joey's cut on both c99 (unigrower)
menthol monkey (motorebel/my cross)
ok @gardentroll i'll need a little help on some of these.
cr (nothing else)
bisquits (santini)
cheesel (coursair) x uman thai f1 or lemon cheesel by santini (paper tag has both)
white widow x skunk #1
celic stone f3
celic stone x goji
sliver spur f2 (loran)
vietnamese black
orange velvet x pure affey (carty)
buckeye purple f4 (melvanetics) special gift from gardentroll
black rain
cherry bomb ibl
choco loso bb x cr
another bottle of 88 g13 bx
i have some others as well stashed away that was from some old members that aren't here anymore. i have baggies and bottles of stuff i have had for 25 to 30 years that i'll never get to try.

to many strains, and not enough time.
gardentroll

by the way i chat with k every now and then.
I wish everything I had was as small as this ....

I hear you, I have been lucky to have what I got. I'm gonna run the skunk next to make some seed, hope it is some good skunk too.

@gpardentroll thank on the chocolate rain. What is the bb in the chocolate loso bb x cr?

Blueberry thought it might be Dj shorts

I see the xmas bud (GG) is interesting again , I got 6 I grew this last flower run , 4 turned out real nice but the 2 other were missing something I believe I ran to hot . prolly be running another seed run of it ...will see how it is after a nice cure....

Blueberry thought it might be Dj shorts

I see the xmas bud (GG) is interesting again , I got 6 I grew this last flower run , 4 turned out real nice but the 2 other were missing something I believe I ran to hot . prolly be running another seed run of it ...will see how it is after a nice cure....
Hey Dude, can you tell Giggy got a big gift pack from me.. Love to have some of the 79xmas bud back.
plus he has a few Celtic Stones also.. you see I gifted him your cross of CStone x GOJI.. like a dumbarse
again I failed to keep any of these for myself.. I'm getting the 88 G13 x Hp back so no worries on that one.

Wish I could remember who I gave the Jordan of the Island skunk #1 seeds to and was supposed to do a preservation run with them.. gotta start writing this stuff down..

GT if you have anymore you need to get rid of, be glad to help spread the love bro.. and keep a few.. lol
plus I'd love some of your personal workings to add to my permanent collection.

I've got a few you might be interested in.. some Sativa Landraces I'll never get to for years.. lmk

Latest posts

Back