Members List of Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gt I still have some beans, if you need them. I just don't have the room I need to really breed but I do anyway. I'll dust a couple branches so that I still have some sensi to burn. So if you want them to run just let me know. I am gonna try the skunk to see what I come up with.

sorting through the piles

D8352F68-775F-47BE-BF48-9F59CCCC1AB7.jpeg

Dog Shit? That is quite the name for a strain…

it is legendary Bro

Dog Shit is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain named for its aroma, which bears a striking resemblance to its namesake. For the novelty-seekers not turned off by its name and smell, Dog Shit provides uplifting euphoria that elevates the mood while crushing stress. This strain has an elaborate genetic background that is said to stem from Purple Zacatecas, Colombian Gold, Cambodian, and Hippie Trail Afghani.

it is legendary Bro

Dog Shit is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain named for its aroma, which bears a striking resemblance to its namesake. For the novelty-seekers not turned off by its name and smell, Dog Shit provides uplifting euphoria that elevates the mood while crushing stress. This strain has an elaborate genetic background that is said to stem from Purple Zacatecas, Colombian Gold, Cambodian, and Hippie Trail Afghani.
Caddyshack Pool Cleaning GIF - Caddyshack Pool Cleaning Baby GIFs

way back in the Overgrow days

OG has been back for a while and still overgrowing the planet!

Same address as always and plenty of seed give-a-ways, auctions and swapping all over.

After getting the last fall box I looked at all the strains I'll never have time to grow and stopped putting my name in for them. Mentioned on there last week that all I really wanted was some hi-CBD pot with the lowest THC I could get and by Friday someone had some Sandsman Seeds 30:1 in the mail on the way for me. The lab report shows 21.5% CBD and only 0.68% THC. Excellent.

Last fall's seed drop. The Paonia Purple Paralyzer is high on my list of soon to pop. Supposed to be near narcotic and great for nerve pain and others.

The GT and BT are Golden and Black Triangle Kush with the vial being Cheech Wizard.

OvergrowFallDropBox2021.JPG

Have a bunch of Sebring's stuff. various members sent him the seeds and he packaged them up nice and set up a site for ordering. Seeds were free but a donation was easy to give and shipping wasn't much even to Canada. He took ill so one of the guys at OG took over that part. Thus the drop boxes. Seeds are measured out with a 1/8 tsp scoop so can be 12 - 20 depending on seed size. Some even more like 40 or so.

SebringCollection002.JPG

You can see my dilemma. Too many strains. Not enough time. And there's another 30 or so more than in the pics.

☮️

Latest posts

Back