Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7571570C-F7DF-4227-B8D2-DD41C199F6AD.jpeg

Discovered some action this morning.
Lots of lemon poking their little heads up to see what the new world looks like.
Every new strain I run gets assigned a number to write on the tags.
@oldfogey8 ’s Golden LemonxTriple Lemon, will be referred to as #13.

View attachment 321398
Lots of lemon poking their little heads up to see what the new world looks like.
If it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all…

View attachment 321398
I’ll send my black cat Cleo over to walk a path in front of it to keep it strong. 😜
nice to see those little heads pop up

F03E1B31-D38A-4CD1-B88B-3562785350D8.jpeg

Up potted the pair of #13’s today.
Dark green and healthy looking, they are.
839B404F-1B2E-4BC4-9FED-F4A45F170B7C.jpeg

Also received a package from @bigsur51,
I had a sneaky suspicion that he would send more than the ECSDxOGers Kush that he promised.
Thank you Big, for the bonus pack of HerijuanaxBlueberry. I am hoping this is the night time strain that I have been searching for.
Any and all information that you would like to share about the genetics you sent me would be a welcome addition to this journal.

Last edited:
View attachment 321557
Up potted the pair of #13’s today.
Dark green and healthy looking, they are.
View attachment 321558
Also received a package from @bigsur51,
I had a sneaky suspicion that he would send more than the ECSDxOGers Kush that he promised.
Thank you Big, for the bonus pack of HerijuanaxBlueberry. I am hoping this is the night time strain that I have been searching for.
Any and all information that you would like to share about the genetics you sent me would be a welcome addition to this journal.
Fly paper.... what kind of bugs are you dealing with Flower?

Fungus gnats. Very few at the moment, but I had a heck of an outbreak a few months ago.
I have a constant problem with thrips. But I get them before the develop wings. No matter what I do the little basturds keep coming. And I keep killing them.

Latest posts

Back