Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to apologize, I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth, either way.
I posted that for your knowledge more than anything.
The outside of the seed looked perfectly normal when I planted it. Once smashed open, the inside looked immature, like the seed hadn’t fully filled the inside of the shell.
I was spluging the plants with pollen for a few weeks and let them flower as long as I could. Got cold here sooner than I would have liked so I guess that is to be expected. I just didn’t want to waste your time but I guess it is good it crapped out early.

IMG_3008.jpeg
IMG_3007.jpeg

A second Freak Show seed has popped, and the first is already looking freaky. #14.
IMG_3009.jpeg
IMG_3010.jpeg

Up potted one of the Lucky Lemons today, even though I still don’t know their sex. I decided to just leave them in veg until they show sex, instead of taking a cutting and putting it in 12/12.
Anyone see anything that might cause you to make a prediction?

View attachment 325877View attachment 325876
A second Freak Show seed has popped, and the first is already looking freaky. #14.
View attachment 325878View attachment 325879
Up potted one of the Lucky Lemons today, even though I still don’t know their sex. I decided to just leave them in veg until they show sex, instead of taking a cutting and putting it in 12/12.
Anyone see anything that might cause you to make a prediction?

I don’t know, I guess I would predict maybe a male…. I just been looking for tiny testicles on plants today as I also have plants to sex before planting Let’s see if anyone else chimes in. I expanded you pic to show you what I was looking at. It’s still a young plant but I would watch this…
E9323776-878A-4E5F-96DA-A7F77118AC81.jpeg

im new at this so don’t make a final decision on my silly opinion

I don’t know, I guess I would predict maybe a male…. I just been looking for tiny testicles on plants today as I also have plants to sex before planting Let’s see if anyone else chimes in. I expanded you pic to show you what I was looking at. It’s still a young plant but I would watch this…
View attachment 325880

im new at this so don’t make a final decision on my silly opinion
By the way, I’m so glad you’re growing the freakshow. I love that plant

IMG_3065.jpeg

Today, I planted two of The White x Run Away Bride #3 seeds that were gifted to me by @boo. For simplicity, I am going to refer to them as White Wedding. #15.
IMG_3060.jpeg

Yesterday’s round of up potting finally saw my 2nd Lucky Lemon move into a 1.6 gallon pot.
IMG_3040.jpeg

They have both long ago, been advanced from Baby Juice, to Toddler Tea.
IMG_3061.jpeg

The shorter of the two #13’s, which was up potted yesterday, has shown itself to be female.
IMG_3062.jpeg

I am pretty sure that the taller of the two is a male.
IMG_3064.jpeg

Both of the Freaks are still looking great.

Latest posts

Back