Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised, here is a shot of the Cap Junky S1 feminized plant... If you ever dust a plant with pollen, this is it. Seeds are no longer available and why my buddy Lovedaautos preserved it..
cap junky by LDA.jpeg

Thanks for the seeds Carty, and the contribution to this grow.
I sure hope I do the Peanut Butter Haze justice. I am definitely looking forward to comparing the plant I grow, to the ones you do.
Have you crossed anything to the Cap Junky in the past that you thought was noteworthy?
She definitely sounds like a keeper.

No sir, those seeds are fresh.. just started sharing them with all of us common folk. lol.

I have a few friends though that are 45 days in to their grow being the 1st to receive seeds.. the strain is
not available any longer and why he made seed stock. If you wind up loving it I can get more, matter of fact swapping some of my Molokai #4 fems for it now... hehe.

Haven't heard that name in a bit Pute... good ole days. Like Golden Goat. MMmmmm.

I do have some gear called Golden Lemon x Triple Lemon by a member on here.. Olday I believe.
would be a really wicked strain to cross this to.. his Mimosa x T Lemon is his favorite and looking forward to running it soon... hard to choose when the collection is now at 300.. ugh.

Haven't heard that name in a bit Pute... good ole days. Like Golden Goat. MMmmmm.

I do have some gear called Golden Lemon x Triple Lemon by a member on here.. Olday I believe.
would be a really wicked strain to cross this to.. his Mimosa x T Lemon is his favorite and looking forward to running it soon... hard to choose when the collection is now at 300.. ugh.
Here's his Mimosa X T Lemon. It's rapidly becoming my favorite as well.
1684926325881.png

I haven’t run the Mimosa cross. My brother grew it and it had really nice reddish flowers. He liked the smoke a lot. Flower is running the Golden Lemon x Triple Lemon now. He has one female. I am hoping he gets a real lemon blast from it.

Wow, I see everybody planting seeds, topping and showing progress on their grows. Here I am playing with Petunias, geraniums and Pansies!. I feel like I need to start something to protect myself......then I remember I am on summer break. Somehow summer break isn't the same as when I was a kid in school.

Do a Gariella grow in the tall weeds of the course jusy off property

Latest posts

Back