Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fungus gnats come and go. I had leaf miners once in veg. Took them out with spray oil, after a search of this forum.
Somehow managed to get aphids once, on one plant in flower. Took them out with water mixed with alcohol, after another search of the forum. I specifically remember that tip was suggested many times on different threads, by @WeedHopper .

View attachment 321557
Up potted the pair of #13’s today.
Dark green and healthy looking, they are.
View attachment 321558
Also received a package from @bigsur51,
I had a sneaky suspicion that he would send more than the ECSDxOGers Kush that he promised.
Thank you Big, for the bonus pack of HerijuanaxBlueberry. I am hoping this is the night time strain that I have been searching for.
Any and all information that you would like to share about the genetics you sent me would be a welcome addition to this journal.

Good morning, Flower your babies are looking yummy. Your using Fly paper.😎 I never thought of using fly paper, I'll have to pick some up. Happy growing.🤪

I use about 30% of (91% alcohol), 70% water, and a spoon full of dish soap. Make sure to let it set for a bit and then rinse it off with clean water. Repeat every day until your problem is gone.

I have a constant problem with thrips. But I get them before the develop wings. No matter what I do the little basturds keep coming. And I keep killing them.
I’ve had good luck with this stuff getting rid of thrips in one day. The bottle says you can use as a maintenance also. It’s also worked just as quickly one application for PM. I still did the required three day application anyway tho. It also got rid of boos white flies really quick. They will send you a free sample for S&H if you want to try it. It’s organic smells great and you can use it in flower too which I wouldn’t unless I had to like when I had thrips.
D9312492-21A1-4464-A1DA-237A863830E0.jpeg

I’ve had good luck with this stuff getting rid of thrips in one day. The bottle says you can use as a maintenance also. It’s also worked just as quickly one application for PM. I still did the required three day application anyway tho. It also got rid of boos white flies really quick. They will send you a free sample for S&H if you want to try it. It’s organic smells great and you can use it in flower too which I wouldn’t unless I had to like when I had thrips.
View attachment 321601
Thank you for bringing that back to my attention, Sub.
I remember you talking about that in your journal. I also remember that boo had good luck with it. I had been meaning to get some.

View attachment 321601

SubG I'm putting the plant wash on my list in thing to get. Thanks for posting. 🤪

Latest posts

Back