Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3178.jpeg

4 of the MXTL beans went into the dirt today.
#17.

IMG_3198.jpeg

Found 4 healthy looking little MXTL’s today when I got home.
IMG_3199.jpeg

So in little pots they went for a trip to the sun.
IMG_3197.jpeg

The Freaks just keep looking cooler.
IMG_3200.jpeg

Over half the plants in veg are Members Only, now. @Carty , the Peanut Butter Haze is in the white pot.
IMG_3201.jpeg

Tell me @oldfogey8 , what do you think of this female #13, so far?
IMG_3184.jpeg

June is a popular month for White Weddings.

Nice dark green leaves. Is she going to veg outside for the summer?

No, I just took her outside to take a picture in the sun so you could see her true colors and study her a little bit.
You are the first to grow the Lemon Lemon. I hope she treats you well.

Edited because I don’t know how I mashed the letters up so bad.

Last edited:
She grows fast, I seriously may need to top another node. I do have to keep my plants small, it’s almost like shaping a bonsai tree, lol.
But I find it much more satisfying to keep these small plants running through the machine, and sample all these different strains, than I do starting over with every grow.
Btw, I think a cool name for the MXTL would be Tremolo. It kind of combines the parents name, and it’s guitar related, and, well, it just sounds like a marketable name.

She grows fast, I seriously may need to top another node. I do have to keep my plants small, it’s almost like shaping a bonsai tree, lol.
But I find it much more satisfying to keep these small plants running through the machine, and sample all these different strains, than I do starting over with every grow.
Btw, I think a cool name for the MXTL would be Tremolo. It kind of combines the parents name, and it’s guitar related, and, well, it just sounds like a marketable name.
I like it. Tremolo it is!

It is a novelty but it is a pretty good buzz. Not a night time smoke though. I don’t talk a lot but when I smoke it, my wife wishes I would just shut the f up after a while.😁
One of the reasons I popped it earlier than some, is that everyone said the buzz was “interesting”, but were vague about it. Of course, I gotta grow it out and find out for myself now, lol.

do you guys get high off the freaks or is it just a novelty of growing them...
The oddity and look of it is why I grew it. It looks beautiful in veg on the back porch in a flowerpot and during flower gets small but beautiful buds. It does have a more speedy buzz than most of the other stuff I have grown. It doesn’t really last that long either kinda like weed that was harvested early. It does have a nice taste and is smoother than I thought it would be as the buds on mine were kinda fluffy. Not really my go to stuff but it looks interesting even in the jar and although the plant didn’t produce very much I still have a little left in the pharmacy just in case I need to get info out of Mr Subbie as it is as Fogey says kind of a talk talk weed.

The oddity and look of it is why I grew it. It looks beautiful in veg on the back porch in a flowerpot and during flower gets small but beautiful buds. It does have a more speedy buzz than most of the other stuff I have grown. It doesn’t really last that long either kinda like weed that was harvested early. It does have a nice taste and is smoother than I thought it would be as the buds on mine were kinda fluffy. Not really my go to stuff but it looks interesting even in the jar and although the plant didn’t produce very much I still have a little left in the pharmacy just in case I need to get info out of Mr Subbie as it is as Fogey says kind of a talk talk weed.
My wife took one bong hit(she is lousy at bong hits) and said she was glad she only took one hit. Agree with subbie, short duration but there are times that isn’t a bad thing. I think it is a long haul to get the Freak buds to mature. I chopped mine because frosty nights were happening. Didn’t have a choice. High percentage sativas need longer flower periods.

IMG_3214.jpeg

I like to bring plants out on the porch of an evening, so I can study them, while the wife and I chat.
It gives me a chance to decide what I am going to top, or trim, next.
I will post updated pictures tomorrow, see if I do the same thing you would.

Latest posts

Back