Men Set Up Fake Pot Dispensary, Rob Deliveryman of Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Police are looking for 3 men who set up a fake pot dispensary then robbed a deliveryman of $20,000 worth of medical marijuana.

The unidentified courier, from Oakland, was asked to deliver the marijuana to an office in the 1100 block of Elm Avenue, according to Fullerton police.

The courier thought the operation was legitimate because it had a green cross on the front, which is a common symbol used to identify medical marijuana dispensaries.

Three men confronted the courier when he entered the office and attacked him.

Authorities have released surveillance video of the attack.

Police say the men were able to get away with about half the marijuana the courier was carrying, about 9 pounds worth.

The courier sustained minor injuries to his face.

Police say two of the suspects were Hispanic and the third was African-American.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/3pq7286

What a bunch of idiots, doing things like that is just going to make the Gov. think about making it even harder for people to get their dispensary license.

Who rolls around Oakland with 20 p's????

Sparda said:
What a bunch of idiots, doing things like that is just going to make the Gov. think about making it even harder for people to get their dispensary license.

Wake up! Robbers don't care about that, are you crazy :) Since when do those who commit these type of crimes worry about what will happen to others...it's all about them. The only idiot is one who thinks they care about dispesaries, they just got a lot of coin and will probably try it again.

NorCalHal said:

Who rolls anywhere with 20 pounds?

That had to be one hella indoor grower right there. A GREEN CROSS says legit to me.. (shakes head here). Wonder if they gonna get their insurance to cover their loss? again, (shakes head here). And what is up with Surveillance? Who had a surveilance camera? The seller?

tcbud said:
Who rolls anywhere with 20 pounds?

That had to be one hella indoor grower right there. A GREEN CROSS says legit to me.. (shakes head here). Wonder if they gonna get their insurance to cover their loss? again, (shakes head here). And what is up with Surveillance? Who had a surveilance camera? The seller?

Yeah,,why would the Morons video themselfs robbing someone.:rolleyes:

whats going on now?

I is confused

NorCalHal said:
my point exactly. dispenseries shouldnt have that much bud at once.
simply put, that courier is retarded, they shouldnt let mentaly challenged ppl run 20lbs to some dispensery theyve never heard of...and it's in oakland...lol...

Latest posts

Back