Mendocino County drops pot permits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7greeneyes said:
Oh Boy! :doh:

:argue:

Sorry 7ge, but I took his remark as making me out to be either stupid or living in a cave, I just wanted to point out the obvious flaw in his thought. The highest murder rate by state is Louisiana, California came in 16th, I believe.

And what does that have to do with mmj?:rolleyes:

And just another I believe comment :rofl:

Please reread my number 3 response in an earlier post

three you just do not accept being wrong and just like to argue.jmo

I believe this statement fits you quite well:)

It shoots your theory down the drain, that's all.

It isn't I that can't admit being wrong, my friend!

I go away for the weekend and this is how you kids leave the house! :angrywife: ...lol. :rofl:

jk, roddy. I really don't care, I love open debate and long as it doesn't involve politicians by name per se and it doesn't devolve to name calling and genital hoisting. :rolleyes:

:peace:,

7ge:)

:yeahthat: I do as well, my friend!! When you've nothing more to do than sit here all day, this is what becomes fun LOL

I know this debate's been down the road and back countless times, and I'd simply walk away screaming how wrong I was...if only one person could prove Cali's actions haven't and won't ever sway a thought when it comes to other states' discussions on MMJ. That is TRULY all this whole debate boils down to....for me, at least. That's all I've ever really been saying all along.

Roddy said:
It shoots your theory down the drain, that's all.

It isn't I that can't admit being wrong, my friend!

and how does that shoot my theory down the drain?

What you are doing is comparing apples to oranges:doh:

And grasping at straws in order to prove a point that has no basis, trying to prove you are right.:rofl: Normally you see this type of behavior in young adolescents not grown men.:rofl: jmo

Roddy said:
I know this debate's been down the road and back countless times, and I'd simply walk away screaming how wrong I was...if only one person could prove Cali's actions haven't and won't ever sway a thought when it comes to other states' discussions on MMJ. That is TRULY all this whole debate boils down to....for me, at least. That's all I've ever really been saying all along.

Reminds me of a Forrest Gump saying.......

This is your gripe?? After all the nonsense you have spewed?

I am POSITIVE that Cali is in all other states thoughts as they ponder MMJ. Duh.

Again, we really don't consider your state, or any other when it comes to our actions regarding MMJ, and I am DAMN glad we don't.

If Cali is what is stopping you from moving forward with your MMJ laws, then you have WAY bigger issues. lol.

Yeah, Hal...Like Bill Schutte, for example. But wait, he has been complaining of Cali...maybe the reason we can't sway him.

And no, I don't suppose you all do sit there and think how your actions affect others, but then, don't expect me to not complain about...fair???

pcduck said:
and how does that shoot my theory down the drain?

What you are doing is comparing apples to oranges:doh:

And grasping at straws in order to prove a point that has no basis, trying to prove you are right.:rofl: Normally you see this type of behavior in young adolescents not grown men.:rofl: jmo

Gee duck, thought you were smarter than that...or are you just playing the part, here??? :rofl:

Let me post a few quotes so nothing is lost in translation...shall I????

When MI gets to be the size of Cali, with the economic impact that Cali has maybe more people will watch MI. That is why Cali is on top of the list. MI is doing the same thing(hiding behind mmj) with dispensaries, trying to make the law fit their circumstance.

The bigger the state(population wise), the more people, the more problems. You sure do not have to stay at a Holiday Inn to understand this.

You obviously do not know what you are writing. Or do not deal with real humanity More people more problems, If any other state had the same amount of people as does Cali with mmj it would garner the same attention

Hmmm....seems to me, you keep saying the same thing, that the size of the population dictates the size of the problem.

And grasping at straws in order to prove a point that has no basis, trying to prove you are right. Normally you see this type of behavior in young adolescents not grown men. jmo

No straws grasped, using your very same argument, sorry if you now see it as childish. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The above posts (ten in total) are worthless and this makes the eleventh:rofl:

Actually Ozzy, since the first Hal/myself discussion on Cali and their impact on other states' laws, we see him admit it. Made the whole argument worthwhile to me. But yeah, the rest of it is silliness I could have done without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back