Mens Underwear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

I don't know but i think i'll never wear womens panties again.. men's breifs are hella comfy.. hahahaha just thought i'd share

Hey Pranic, I haven't owned a pair of womens underwear since the early 80's! Who the hell invented the thong anyhow? Probably some horny man I'm thinkin". Ok, maybe if I wear a mini skirt and I'm drinking! Peek-a-Boo...winky,winky

lol.. usually i'm not wearing undies.. but i thought what the hell and i'm like.. well imma buy some mens breifs.. they are so comfy... i love em.. more than i love boxers and i love boxers

Try Jockey tagless, bandless boxer/briefs I bought some for my boyfriend but of course he hated them, but I LOVE them and they're spandex so you can wear them under pants if you choose to.

i'll do that... you know i've known so many guys to complain about their undies.. imma tell them what.. us women will take theirs they can have those lacy mesh scratchy rough undies... or a thong.. or... well you get the picture.. honestly .. i'd so trade with out a second choice..

what a intresting convorsation your two are having lol!!!!

yes yes it is... wanna see the breifs i'm wearing.. haahha...

It's keepin me entertained while i battle insomnia:) I totally agree with both of em, why wear panties that ride up ur butt when you can wear nothing at all or something that doesn't ride! I'll take comfort over style in that region any day!

i like my boxers they soft as hell dam american eagle has some expensive ass boxers but they so soft they worth buying when you have money but their clothes just sux ass lol my boxers have frogs on em too bad i cant a pic of them and show hahahaha

imma silk boxer kinda girl... mmmm love em'... and heck i like the boxers that are like 5 bux a peice at walmart they get some cool ones everyno w and thn

hahaha walmart i baught some boxers their and they didnt last me a month they riped lmao!!!!!!!! it was funny tho when they did rip

yeah i had a pair do that in the wash.. had em about a month or so... but they were cute and worths the 5 dolalrs or so

but these boxers they cost 7-13$ it was gift card i got so i got me 2 boxers hahaha best dam boxers i got

humm.. sounds cool.. aright def headed to bed.. you and budz can keep this one going.. so i can come back on tomarrow and bust a gut readnig it.. night for real this time.. hahaha

I'm all for comfort, if I was a little younger I'd wear my tank top with no bra either but after my 2nd child..well you know! Underwear other than to sleep in though I just can't stand! So how do you feel about waxing?

waxing ummm never tried it and never planning too lol it looks painful

***!!!!!. waxing. what next petticures and mud masks?????

00000022.gif
00000017.gif

waxing i dunno, it better than shaving and shit like nair i am allergic too... but mostly i just shave ya know.. simple quick and gets the job done

Can't stand having one hair yanked out by the roots, can you imagine having them all ripped out at once? AAHHGGG!! No thanks, I'll just steal the ol man's shaver.Shhh!

Latest posts

Back