Mephisto 24KT Auto (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
Received some auto seeds from a member here a month or so ago. N ver tried an auto but I figure I have 60 days of summer at least so why not give an outdoor grow a crack. I selected Mephisto 24KT feminized auto seeds because the buds from what I have read can have pink and/or purple hues and I like nice looking flowers. I am going to follow the method @Carty uses/developed up until the transplant to 2-3 gallon felt pots. I may use pots but they may go in the ground. Still not sure but I have a few weeks to decide/rope someone in to watering when I go on vacation end of the month…

Wish me luck. Good luck. Not bad.😁

B71F4BCD-29BB-4043-8F61-88EF725A0029.jpeg

The 2 seeds are soaking in filtered water for 24 hours to see if they sink or swim. Hoping for some drowners…

2 sinkers this morning. Into damp paper towel and a zip lock bag. Hanging out in an oven mitt on top of the fridge where it is typically warmest in my house.

Need to check on my soil supply. Planning on using Roots Organics Green Lite for their first pot. Gotta dig around to see if I have any 1 gallon plastic pots for their first 3 weeks per the Carty auto method.
FF55DEE1-E293-4296-B44F-91DC35E65252.jpeg

Last edited:
Off and running... nice. Mephisto gear is very reliable and germs with really no issues. Cool to know about the hydrogen peroxide drops Pute.. I knew I heard something like that once but I never used it for some reason.
Yeah, I wanted to see this one grown out bro, and outside you should get some nice size to her. My buddy has a Mephisto plant in a 5gal felt pot and he'll be harvesting almost a half pound.. it's just huge.
HBMS by Mephisto by LDA.jpeg

I'm getting ready to drop down a single feminized seed of there Fuque State x Pink Panama by Mephisto.

This grower above goes by LoveDaAutos and obviously knows what he's doing. The technique he uses he picked up from Johnny Potseed. Early tying down of all branches vertically, stripping all the leaf growth prior to flipping and as it grows and fills in finishes in this beautiful bush you see above..
EX:
JP Spreads em out.jpeg
JP spreads them out b.jpeg
Jp spreads them out c.jpeg
JP spreads out his autos.jpeg

Loaded up a couple of 2 liter pots(largest I have laying around) with Roots Organics Green Lite supplemented with Bokashi Bran. Watered in with EM-A/Epsom salted water in prep for the autos. Beans popped. Waiting for 2” tails.

Received some auto seeds from a member here a month or so ago. N ver tried an auto but I figure I have 60 days of summer at least so why not give an outdoor grow a crack. I selected Mephisto 24KT feminized auto seeds because the buds from what I have read can have pink and/or purple hues and I like nice looking flowers. I am going to follow the method @Carty uses/developed up until the transplant to 2-3 gallon felt pots. I may use pots but they may go in the ground. Still not sure but I have a few weeks to decide/rope someone in to watering when I go on vacation end of the month…

Wish me luck. Good luck. Not bad.😁

View attachment 330210
The 2 seeds are soaking in filtered water for 24 hours to see if they sink or swim. Hoping for some drowners…
I have 7 !
Im starting 4 this week . Got about 8 in my veggie pod but not Mephisto .My mephisto ,i like to grow indoors .Grew sour crack in 60 days and my boys called it " Go home early pot " .

I have 7 !
Im starting 4 this week . Got about 8 in my veggie pod but not Mephisto .My mephisto ,i like to grow indoors .Grew sour crack in 60 days and my boys called it " Go home early pot " .
My tent is still in storage in my attic. Been there for a couple years. Maybe try something inside in the fall but I suspect it may be more like next winter. I have too much bud to justify growing inside. Hoping for some nice looking buds from these but a lot of that is going to depend on Mother Nature. 60 days give or take puts me at August as a harvest time frame so I should avoid crappy fall weather. Please post some pics of your 24 KT is you have a chance.

My tent is still in storage in my attic. Been there for a couple years. Maybe try something inside in the fall but I suspect it may be more like next winter. I have too much bud to justify growing inside. Hoping for some nice looking buds from these but a lot of that is going to depend on Mother Nature. 60 days give or take puts me at August as a harvest time frame so I should avoid crappy fall weather. Please post some pics of your 24 KT is you have a chance.
Im trying to run a bunch of autos for the summer. I really wanted more sour crack , it was quick and i got 3.8 oz out of one which shocked the shit out of me ,maybe a little less because i need to burp for 6 more days.

Im trying to run a bunch of autos for the summer. I really wanted more sour crack , it was quick and i got 3.8 oz out of one which shocked the shit out of me ,maybe a little less because i need to burp for 6 more days.
First experience with autos for me. Judging by Carty’s monsters(and now your harvest weight), they have come a long way from where they used to be. If I get 6 oz’s out of 2 plants, I won’t need to grow for a year or two(but I probably will-I can’t help myself)…😁

First experience with autos for me. Judging by Carty’s monsters(and now your harvest weight), they have come a long way from where they used to be. If I get 6 oz’s out of 2 plants, I won’t need to grow for a year or two(but I probably will-I can’t help myself)…😁
you are a bad boy !

Carty is the man

Last edited:
Loaded up a couple of 2 liter pots(largest I have laying around) with Roots Organics Green Lite supplemented with Bokashi Bran. Watered in with EM-A/Epsom salted water in prep for the autos. Beans popped. Waiting for 2” tails.
no do do 2" tails ? Carty was showing I think a inch and I had great success. I bet the 2 inch tail gives them a good starting kick in the ass

no do do 2" tails ? Carty was showing I think a inch and I had great success. I bet the 2 inch tail gives them a good starting kick in the ass
They had 1/4” tails when I looked at them this afternoon. They will go in dirt tomorrow morning probably.

Pretty sure this strain is mephistos pressing and washing strain...enjoy their genetics are top notch!

I’ve been averaging about 3 oz per auto. The ones in the tent anyways. Maybe I put the two outside a bit early as they are not doing as well. Maybe will get an 1-1/2 oz dried per plant. I would definitely try Cartys friend LoveDaAutos technique if I were starting one outside now tho. That’s a sweet plant.

Latest posts

Back