Mephisto 24KT Auto (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it for sure is and work with Autos or reg's.. better with Reg's.. but man can he get an auto to produce.
Then again, he uses 5 to 7 gal felt pots for one plant and puts it under a light 4x stronger then mine.. hard to compare to that. good brother, have some of his Autos to try soon...

best of luck with this beauty... did you look up the 24kt by Mephisto..?

best of luck with this beauty... did you look up the 24kt by Mephisto..?
Thanks. I did look it up. I like colorful plants which is why I chose the 24 KT. I am not really concerned about weight as I don’t smoke very often and I am a one-hit-wonder. The indica-leaning effects are appealing to me too. I also took into consideration that it does better in an arid climate. July(when it should do the majority of its flowering) in Massachusetts is typically hot and dry. And ‘hash plant’ was in the description. Who doesn’t love hash?😁

I would definitely try Cartys friend LoveDaAutos technique if I were starting one outside now tho.
Thanks subby. I will look that up. I am not really concerned about weight so 1- 1.5 ounces per plant will be fine for me. I think my yard is similar to yours as far as shading from large trees goes so I will probably see similar results.

Thanks subby. I will look that up. I am not really concerned about weight so 1- 1.5 ounces per plant will be fine for me. I think my yard is similar to yours as far as shading from large trees goes so I will probably see similar results.
Duh. I missed that the lovedaautos reference was earlier in this thread. I am unclear if that plant is an auto or photo since Carty said he tied the plant down prior to flipping. I will probably do some ‘manipulation’ even if these go in the ground.

And we’re off! Tails down!
ACEBBA46-D8C7-4329-AC7F-97E150188774.jpeg

Last pic until they look like cannabis plants. Both have broken out of the soil. 4 days from soak to seedling.
9663DB75-7761-4C6C-8442-EC082F966C77.jpeg

Yes I'll be bouncing on and off here got 10 going thinking about starting a few more maybe. Good to see you on here hope all is good Sub

I'm gonna hide a few around the hose but planning on making some partly sunny places more sunny for a group also debating gorilla glowing some in a field that's it close by but not close by LOL

Latest posts

Back