Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Mephisto opens Friday

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay i know why he posted this. Read this Pute. I dont think he is Spamming. He just likes Autos and has some other threads that back it up. Ill unlock it since your not here yet.

Last edited:

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Ronnie maybe you could just give a little info on the Auto and a link where they could read the rest of the info.
We deal with a lot of Spam everyday so we have to be very vigilant.
Peace
By the way,,i like Autos too. I like growing them just for the fun of it.

RosterTheCog

If you Rib-it It gets Bigger
Reaction score
Livers........................................... Some good autos
I grew them a while back in a comp/grow (freebies from Mephisto and they kicked azz............ Just saying. But it does look like a wall of spam.

Cannagrammy

Reaction score
Okay i know why he posted this. Read this Pute. I dont think he is Spamming
He's not, he's pointed out a few good seed banks, I for one am really appreciative of the info. Although I have a lot of seeds, I'm always wanting to see what's new and who's got what going. Thank you, @RonnieB , I appreciate you sharing!

RonnieB

Reaction score
Apologies. I wasn't spamming. Mephisto doesn't advertise much in advance about when they're opening and when they do. They're sold out in literally minutes. I just wanted to let folks know

RonnieB

Reaction score
He's not, he's pointed out a few good seed banks, I for one am really appreciative of the info. Although I have a lot of seeds, I'm always wanting to see what's new and who's got what going. Thank you, @RonnieB , I appreciate you sharing!
If you know Mephisto, you'll understand the post. Thanks im glad you got it. Truly

RonnieB

Reaction score
Livers........................................... Some good autos
I grew them a while back in a comp/grow (freebies from Mephisto and they kicked azz............ Just saying. But it does look like a wall of spam.
I posted the lineage to clear up any doubts folks may have. There's a lot of pollen chuckers out there selling seeds that are unstable. Any seed from Mephisto can be tracked back to the parents and no freak shows sprouting in your grow. Ive got a mutant growing now from fastbuds thats a waste of space

Chad.Westport

Reaction score
Mephisto was dropping like 50 packs yesterday on the FCP fundraiser. Crazy money being spent over there, like some people bought seeds when they could of had a nice used car for the same $$$$. But Mephisto was dropping good stuff and I've heard nothing but positive reviews about his autos.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Mephisto was dropping like 50 packs yesterday on the FCP fundraiser. Crazy money being spent over there, like some people bought seeds when they could of had a nice used car for the same $$$$. But Mephisto was dropping good stuff and I've heard nothing but positive reviews about his autos.
Dude its some the most impressive weed ive ever seen and hands down best autos. You should see this plant i have. Its only 59 days old and snow white

Latest posts