Merry Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy52

I Just Wanted To Wish Everyone Here A Very Merry Christmas.i Have Come To Enjoy Most Everyones Presence Here.some Great People Here.all The Great Growers Here That Saw Me Thru ,my Trials And Tribulations,again Bless You All.this Is By Far The Most Educational Site For Our Great Passion.i Thank Each And Everyone For Tolerating Me And Being My Un-seen Friens.this Has Been A Good Yr. And I Want Nothing But The Best For Each Of You And Your Loved Ones As Well.may God Bless Each And Everyone.thank You All For A Good Year.

andy52 said:
I Just Wanted To Wish Everyone Here A Very Merry Christmas.i Have Come To Enjoy Most Everyones Presence Here.some Great People Here.all The Great Growers Here That Saw Me Thru ,my Trials And Tribulations,again Bless You All.this Is By Far The Most Educational Site For Our Great Passion.i Thank Each And Everyone For Tolerating Me And Being My Un-seen Friens.this Has Been A Good Yr. And I Want Nothing But The Best For Each Of You And Your Loved Ones As Well.may God Bless Each And Everyone.thank You All For A Good Year.

:yeahthat:

reveillon.gif

thanks andy. merry christmas to you too. and also to everyone else too. :) keep yourselves safe and enjoy!...:D

andy52 said:

Merry X-Mas Bro
I agree with ya on everything.. AND Maybe someday,,, the laws will be such that we dont have to remain unseen or distant friends. We can visit with no worries.:bong: A day when ya can send your friend some killer Bud ya grew,,and no one cares. Course Mailman would be dippen into the envelopes.:D

Thanks for the Merry Christmas wishes, Andy; you're a good unseen friend. Yes, we're amongst friends here. Merry Christmas!

Send another picture of the snow that you're enjoying. In order to look at snow here, we need to drive up to the mountains. But when we're finished looking, we leave it behind. Actually, I personally never go up into the mountains to look at it; I know what it looks like. But natives of this place act like they've never seen snow before and make a special drive in order to see it.

It might not be as cold here as it is in Michigan, but the other day it was 48 degrees and I went swimming. It's an outdoor pool. Yes, the water's heated, but the long walk back and forth between the locker room and the pool is a chilly one! Especially when you're all wet.

Merry Christmas Brothers, and Sisters, and MP. Thank you for giving me a community of great people who share in my passion, who are willing to share thier knowledge with me. after growing outside for 30 some years, i thought growing inside would be a walk in the park. i thought i had all the answers.
Suprise, i did'nt. Again, thank each, and everyone of you for guiding my hand along the way. i will always remain your faithful student, teacher, and friend.
Have a safe holiday. Peace...bb...

CowboyBudsky said:
Merry X-Mas Bro
I agree with ya on everything.. AND Maybe someday,,, the laws will be such that we dont have to remain unseen or distant friends. We can visit with no worries.:bong: A day when ya can send your friend some killer Bud ya grew,,and no one cares. Course Mailman would be dippen into the envelopes.:D

Wouldn't that be a great Christmas present!

I hate to be the buble burster but I have bad news.

Christmas was canceled this year. Santa tried despretly to get bailout funding but congress said NO. there was no money to power the toy factory this year. The cost of fuel for the factory and importing feed for the raindeer doubled over 3 years to an alltime high. Rudolf was apointed leader of the aquestrian transportation and toy handlers union. His first move was to demand a 27.4% pay increase and a benifits package that included adding 7 days more vacation time and 14 hrs more sick leave per year. He also wrote in for himself a nice "bonus" This would have put a big dent in the pockets of the over seas contract sleigh company so they dropped the contract and filed chapter 13. Santa had no choice but to close all shops and cancel christmas.

Tax deductible Charity bong hits.....$5.00

proceeds go to the "Save Christmas" foundation.

disclaimer: 20% to charity and 80% to "operating costs" of the charity

NOTE: over 18000 elves and 430 raindeer are out of work and will mow your lawn or shovel your snow in exchange for room and board.

Sponser an elv by pledging $50 a month to the Save the Elves foundation.
See disclaimer above.
You will get a crayon drawing of the elv you saved and the ability to sleep better knowing you have done a great justice for humanity.

^:rofl:.
i know i'm high, 'cause i just seen rudolph fly over my barn. ssshhhh, i think he landed...bb...
HO,HO,HO, Merry Christmas Andy...bb...

Happy Holidays Make sure to wish me a happy birthday on the 25th ;)

As my dad would always say....

Mele Kalikimaka ame Hauoli Makahiki Hou

:D

I love this time of year, especially now that i no longer manage a retail store. Merry Christmas to all, unless you celebrate something else, then i hope you have a merry whatever you celebrate, actually even if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have a merry one!

Latest posts

Back