Metal Art Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Doing a show in Tampa this weekend. Hope yall are having a great day!!
20221209_112209.jpg
20221209_112223.jpg
20221209_112203.jpg

Thanks everyone. Ill post updated shows as we go. I really like what we do, and it seems the pieces just keep getting better. I'm glad you enjoy.

Wished you lived close. I would be buying some of that stuff.

Beautifull art.😍 Have fun at the showing.

Very Cool are you the artist?
What does the Tuna in the lower left of this pic go for
?View attachment 315166
Yes I am. My girlfriend and a buddy of mine help me. We all put work in where work is due. That tuna is our double tuna. All of our pieces are made out of marine grade aluminum so you will not get rust. We also use a high temp automotive paint and pour a UV epoxy over the top. All of our pieces are made to withstand outdoor elements. We use 5' x 10' sheets on a 5' x 10' CNC Plasma table, so sizes, colors and direction can be instructed. That double tuna chasing bait is $400, but it is a heavy piece since it is a double piece (has a black back layer with the tuna on top, then poured.) I would not suggest having it shipped, but I have had customers spend more $ on shipping than the piece cost in some rare instances. I have a lot of overhead, and use the best materials I can possibly find, but I can honestly say our product surpasses most if not all, and i enjoy every second of it. We also do custom pieces. If you can think it, we can make it.

I am working on the overhead part. I plan on doing this or something like this through the rest of my career and through retirement.

Last edited:
Yes I am. my girlfriend and a buddy of mine help me. We all put work in where work is due. That tuna is our double tuna. All of our pieces are made out of marine grade aluminum so you will not get rust. We also use a high temp automotive paint and pour a UV epoxy over the top. All of our pieces are made to withstand outdoor elements. We use 5' x 10' sheets on a 5' x 10' CNC Plasma table, so sizes, colors and direction can be instructed. That double tuna chasing bait is $400, but it is a heavy piece since it is a double piece (has a black back layer with the tuna on top, then poured.) I would not suggest having it shipped, but I have had customers spend more $ on shipping than the piece cost in some rare instances. I have a lot of overhead, and use the best materials I can possibly find, but I can honestly say our product surpasses most if not all, and i enjoy every second of it. We also do custom pieces. If you can think it, we can make it.

I am working on the overhead part. I plan on doing this or something like this through the rest of my career and through retirement.
To bad I live On Pluto
I would consider a trip Nice Work
You should do Youtube Vlogs and show your skills as well as make money with fans that follow you.

That is a fine art skill you and your people have. Very nice work.

Latest posts

Back