Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marywanna

Reaction score
Well guys im going to mexico for 1 week..i had a few questions..1 isnt weed and alot of other drugs legal there and 2 where do i buy the drugs from

never been to mexico....but depending on where abouts your going...you may be bombarded with people who have smoke...my pal went a couple years ago and was asked by many people if he wanted smoke and coke before he even made it to his hotel

i don't think its legal though

Usually you can find what you need at a local bar or even the right kind of shops in the area, assuming you're not in a real upscale area/resort. You shouldn't have a problem as long as you find the right type of area, they know you're a tourist and they know what you're looking for.
Don't count on anything being legal down there and don't deal with anyone that won't go get it and bring it to you in a public place. Don't follow anyone somewhere you don't know.

yeah, be more worried about being carefull and avoiding the cops than finding someone to score from!

so you guys dont know if it is legal...i thought it was

I think that got shot down by presidente Fox. It ain't hard to score and it ain't hard to get in trouble, just be cool.
I think AZshwag would have some good input here.

where at in mexico r u going to? TJ is a joke and you can get it there, but its shit, and you need to speak spanish because they'll definetly try to rip you off

Are you sure that it is not legal because i heard lately that it just turned legal in small amounts i could be wrong though.

legal to carry small amounts of most street drugs, the upped the penalty though on selling anything

Marywanna said:
Well guys im going to mexico for 1 week..i had a few questions..1 isnt weed and alot of other drugs legal there and 2 where do i buy the drugs from
I would be very careful when dealing with people you don't know. ;)

As an Amercan tourist in Mexico, they see you as one thing..."money".
Their top priority is seperating you from it, in any manner possible.
BE CAREFULL..

I heard when you buy a pipe,bong, etc most of the time the guy will try to sell you weed to and the more you say no to the better the deal gets. Thats just what I heard from friends that go there alot. Also that was in rocky point mexico

Yea i also heard that you could carry small amounts...Im going to nuevo laredo with 3 of my friends...I also heard nuevo laredo is a bad place :(

Hey in my opinion its like anywhere else. Keep your head on strait, avoid dark alleys and bad sections of town. Don't "follow" anyone anywhere. and expect to get ripped off a couple of times. So just do 10 bucks worth here and there.
If there is a vallay or hotel guy. slip him some bucks (don't be cheap) he will probably help ya out. Money talks with those guys and they are less likely to rip you off. they'll at least stear you in the right direction. ;) IMHO
I haven't met a hotel employee that won't do a little extra for a fifty in the US. down there 50 will probably get you really far. ;)

I went to Mexico once, and there was some damn cool pipes, made of stone.
Just be careful when you're buying dope, I guess like everyone else said.

get hold of a taxi driver - down there, they are self owned and speak the lingo, the drivers know where to go and the right people to get it from. dont screw with hotel employees, the taxi driver has a vested interest - his license if he rips you off. he will tour you to all the good places and wait - like a tour guide. you tip him a 10'er a day above his services plus a nice grat at the end of yer stay. works in all the carribean countries too.

so marijuana is legal there or not? also i plan to be buying a pistol or weed and bringing it back to the states what are the chances of me getting caught

so marijuana is legal there or not? also i plan to be buying a pistol or weed and bringing it back to the states what are the chances of me getting caught

IMO
You're gonna wake up cold and hungry in a mexican prison, wondering what the **** happened.....

in mexico; ya get caught its illegal. what the hell, in the usa ya can get a pistol, mj and any other thing on the black market. why in god's name in mexico? ever seen a prison in mexico - you dont want to.

dont try bringing a firearm with u back over the border...sounds like a bad idea man.

Latest posts

Back