MG soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeymcbuds

Love To Learn
Reaction score
My grow started on feb 4 in MG soil the first one is just put in the ground :watchplant:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

oohh oohhh im here!:ciao: mind if i do a j and watch?

:peace:

7greeneyes:)

Be very Careful, IME seedlings get burnt easily in Mg soil.. I usually keep mine n plugs til they t old enough for any nutes.

PuffinNugs said:
what kind of MG is that? looks odd,

I think it is a garden soil or the like....... it is not gonna drain good.

of course you can watch thanks for the addvice bubba and puffin not exactly sure its what i just had around i think grower is right its garden soil

For what it's worth...... I think you need to at least scoop those plants out of the pot keeping the dirt around the roots intact as best you can...... dump the soil out and mix 3 or 4 dollars worth of perlite in with your soil...... and replant your plants...... or better yet get some potting soil and replace the soil in your pots...... I do not believe the soil your using is going to drain well enough to grow mj well.

Grower13 said:
For what it's worth...... I think you need to at least scoop those plants out of the pot keeping the dirt around the roots intact as best you can...... dump the soil out and mix 3 or 4 dollars worth of perlite in with your soil...... and replant your plants...... or better yet get some potting soil and replace the soil in your pots...... I do not believe the soil your using is going to drain well enough to grow mj well.

:yeahthat:

hello again everyone just for an update found out the real soil grow its not mg its scotts truf builder so thats why it doesnt drain well

smokeymcbuds said:
hello again everyone just for an update found out the real soil grow its not mg its scotts truf builder so thats why it doesnt drain well

I think MG makes Scott brand...... not that it matters....... how are the plants doing?

well have some bad news somone came and snatched two of them up now i got two empty buckets :fid: and one in the ground :watchplant: i moved it from one location to a sneaky location in the woods and some one snatched it up

Some one or something.I think if it was someone they may have known about them to start with.What kind of critters inhabit your area?Deer,birds,armidillos,there are lots of things that are looking for nest building materials.I say start some more and keep them closer if possible.

Latest posts

Back