MH or dual spectrum bulbs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weedhopper, hushpuppy. you go right ahead and justify smoking all u want.
My opinion is important in my opinion, enough to post my opinion. Ok
If someone bringing up some real beliefs, why not? I realize you two post alot more than me. Why is that important? The number of posts.
If just a few readers read my opinions, then Im happy. If im a downer to your beliefs, just ignore me. U smokers make me laugh. If u cant handle the truth
go ahead and say whatever u will. Yes I do try to offer an alternative to lung abuse. Do I really need to find evidence of my opinion. My evidence is my 44 years smoking. Surfer Joe has it right. He uses his own experience to discuss
his opinion. What would u like, a scientific journal of common sense. You also probably think pot smoke is not as bad as tobacco smoke. WRONG. pot smoke contains much more harmful toxic effects on the lungs. Its not the number of posts that is important, its the amount of useful quality info. Just because you two post alot (over 3000+) doesnt make all of them vital. While I believe my few entries are useful and extremely important. Are all of your posts 'extremely important'? whatever. Sorry about using the term 'ignorant'. I am wrong doing that. That divides people, not unite. My bad. Glad someone looked up my number of posts and gave their summary. Good. Got u researching at least. So theres hope for u. If the TRUTH gets thru to a few, then Im satisfied. To hear someone is sick of my posts or say they do not belong here only further solidifies my beliefs. And if real life experiences don't count as 'reliable source' then u better think again. Just because I don't give scientific journal quotes, dont tell me I should not therefore give an opinion.
No ones ego is at stake here. Its just that lunging THC is most widely used method of receiving THC into the blood. Im just suggesting: get an update once in a while. and be open-minded. I just think posting this info is appropriate on any post. Let me just ask one question:
In a hundred years from now do u think smoking will be more popular than
alternative methods of THC delivery? u do the exstrapulation. (hint: use brain, common sense, not ego.) u and your lungs have a bad relationship. I'd want a divorce. I wouldn't let my daughter marry a Republican. Now that comment doesnt belong on this site. ok, maybe not, but opinions do not always fall into the perfect world order of where opinions belong. Stay free and Im sorry if I offended anyone. And thanks again for counting up and analysing my posts.
The young are invincible, the old are wise and experienced. Or do I have this backwards?? If a few hairs are ruffled, GOOD. Think for yourselves. and watch out for snake-oil salesmen. theyre everywhere. weedhopper and hushpuppy. I have no doubt you'll reach 4000 posts each soon. Ive read many of your posts and u mean well. but we are never too old to learn. and modify beliefs...
and weedhopper, if u are getting so 'worn' out, id try deep breathing or more exercise if u r still able that is. and hushpuppy i also thank you for devoting so many words in your post. Gotcha thinking. Thats all I care about. Cannaoil or ? will replace 'smoking' in 2060
but why wait? thats the 64 million dollar question. Oh Oh i dont have any documentation to prove it. common sense tho.

rickyjack you are entitled to your opinion, and entitled to express it... "in a civil" manner and without belittling and degrading statements. Until you prove with scientific data that 'your opinion' is factual, it is nothing more than an opinion.
beware of 'snake-oil salesmen'.....

RickyBobby,,im done with talking to you about this subject. Let it go Bro,,let it go. Hell my MOTHER doesnt give me this much crap about things. You are a royal pain in the *** Littler Brother. LET IT GO.

Hey everyone; I have had 5 back surgeries and I am still suffering with back pain. Trust MY experience, don't go to doctors anymore, they all will ruin your back. :eek:
Don't believe the scientists who use the scientific method to bring about unbiased facts and results. No, trust MY experience and opinion, even though you don't know anything about me.
You don't know if I am a lunatic who talks to little green men or a highly trained and experienced scientist, but I promise you that you can trust my opinion. Not because I am a trained scientist with years of Provable experience, trust me because I have over 3000 posts here :D

:fid: Dude You are too funny :banana:

What does oil have to do with lights? Which is the subject of this thread

and pcduck, with over 12,000 posts, is correct. This post is about lights.
i like lights. theyre bright and are needed to grow plants. The sun gives about 10,000 lumens psf. wow. A wise chinese man told me to just buy cheapie lights and replace every 6 mo or so. Trying that since my last crop was about half as usual due to brightness dimenishing on current 1.5 yr old light.

Finally,,Ricky yur back on subject. Good. Cough cough,,sorry,,sinuses acting up.:D Just playen wit ya.

The Hemp Goddess said:
There is really no evidence whatsoever that smoking cannabis contributes to lung cancer or other respiratory problems.
Not true, smoking anything is not good for you or your lungs. End of sentence.

I totally agree that breathing the smoke of anything burning isn't good for your lungs. That statement still doesn't serve as evidence that smoking cannabis causes or contributes to lung cancer or other respiratory problems :)

hushpuppy. COMMON SENSE. look it up. so u say if it isnt good for your lungs, then it doesnt mean it contributes to respiratory problems? mmmm
All I am trying to say is simply to try cannaoil for better long term health.
Thats my experience, which should count for something, thats all. smoke
away if YOU choose, but decarbed cannaoil works without smokers withdrawals, thats all I can attest to. 44 yrs smoking/vaping. Stopped cold
turkey with cannaoil, much to my happy and healthy surprise. thats all, but thats my fact for me...might work for others. Not sure how to PROVE. (thank u, johnnylongjohns, I just wish u could stay on point and discuss lumens, not lungs, coff, coff, joking.) I dont coff anymore...

rickyjack9 said:
I just wish u could stay on point and discuss lumens,

The same can also be said for you:aok:

I don't smoke my cannabis normally, I typically make hash and press it into pills that I eat as I believe (for me) that I get better results of what I want to achieve. I am sure that using the canna oil is just as good, I just hate to see people come on and push their way as "The Only Way to do it right"(or at least with that kind of attitude showing). I think that eating the raw hash is better for my back pain but I'm not going to shove my way into other people's faces and tell them that they are (choose your adjective) for not seeing things my way.

I know this is certainly way off topic but I think it is a worthwhile conversation that can be had civilly, with mutual respect for all involved :)

u eat hash, now thats funny. try for jay leno show.
but whatever works is what counts. Remember lumens, NOT lungs. Wouldnt
want to shake anyones already loose brains. pcduck, hushpuppy, weedhopper
u r all right. I just like to bend the 'rule' a little sometimes, especially for my beliefs. If I have a belief i think will help others, I will post it even if its not on point. But food for thought doesnt really have a proper place, does it? And hushpuppy, nobody is shoving, just giving an opinion. We all have opinions. eating hash. thats funny to me tho. i think id burn that to get higher. Im sure eating it would help a little. i dont disagree with anyones opinions on this post. I tried buying cheap hps and will never again. u get what u pay for. thats on point. Quality or nothing. Dont go cheap. you'll be sorry. my opinion. peace. sorry for stepping on toes. and giving crap.
we all have something in common, we like THC. yay.

:rofl: you to funny rickyjack9
Nobody has loose brains around here but you :rofl:

If you would want more people to read your opinion on smoking versus oil, you would be better off just making your own thread on the subject. Instead of it being hidden in a light thread. Now go get your shovel and scoop your brains back into the bucket. You may need them sometime in your lifetime. They are still good since it appears you have not used them much.

RickyBobby,,, you at it again Bro???:doh:

Loose Brains,,:D thats funny. Wait a minute,, i do believe i did here something rolling around up there.:ignore:

thats ok, they let Republicans like pcduck who has to be a loosened brained tea party wingnut on here so that means anybody can say anything, or is pcduck a paid off Koch exec? Trying to segregate his righteous ideals.
no thanx. quack quack. buy quality hps lights, no cheapies. Know what I mean quack? quack quack. looks like Daffey Duck, must be a duck. Probably an Okie. Go To the section on oil.
You'll find it mixed with the weed section somewhere. and stay in alphabetical order please.
I can only process one idea at a time. thank you. Having duck for dinner.
a good full spectrum light is worth the money, by the way. IMHO, quack.
pcduck for Mayor.

Don't know what you are smoking rickyjack, but you may want to lay off it for awhile as you are not making any sense in your posts:aok:

I guess, I will quit trying to help you move your soap box to an area where all can see it instead of it being buried in lights.

Rickyjerk your just a arse hole that like to start crap because your too fing dumb to write or post like a normal person.

Merry Christmas ricky(all)jack(ed up) :D

Latest posts

Back