MI: Marijuana dispensaries sued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so then alls we need to do in nov is to vote in a leader that stays true to his word...dr paul says its not up to the gov to tell me what i can put into my body, and they are too far over-reaching...(<thieves). and he is all for the constitution in every sense...ding ding ding, sounds like a winner to this old head to hear someone speaking the truth...

please vote responsibly...and often...:cool:

dispensaries -- ok, I learned the correct spelling of the word.

My degree in English is about as bogus as your MMj card. j/k :)

whats an mmj card? is that something you scrape your seeds with?:p

I believe there exists a group of "business men" who actually have hold of the reins of our government. The Pres is only a figure head and these "good ol' boys" control him like a puppet on strings. There has been a silent coup in America. Big business runs our country now. We no longer have a government for the people or by the people, and we haven't for a long time. I believe Dr. Paul is our best bet as well, but I thought Obama was going to change things, and what a joke that was. Voting is a joke as well. No matter who is elected it will still be business as usual. JMO

peace

Nice to see things hve not changed much.....Roddy is still always right and the rest of us are always wrong. :)

As long as we know this, Hammy, why all the arguing?? :rofl: :rofl:

Irish said:
so then alls we need to do in nov is to vote in a leader that stays true to his word...dr paul says its not up to the gov to tell me what i can put into my body, and they are too far over-reaching...(<thieves). and he is all for the constitution in every sense...ding ding ding, sounds like a winner to this old head to hear someone speaking the truth...

please vote responsibly...and often...:cool:

If only we can trust those in power to do what's right.

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice to see things hve not changed much.....Roddy is still always right and the rest of us are always wrong. :)

HL..Some people just do not understand/comprehend sarcasm either.
Some people are just a waste of good air that others could use.

And jeepers:eek: I hope we are not talking politics cause we all know that is against the rules.

Roddy said:
As long as we know this, Hammy, why all the arguing?? :rofl: :rofl:

Arguing? Been too busy with work to argue or post much....not sure who you are referring to. It seems you can still argue yourself in circles though....glad to see that hasn't changed.:rolleyes:

Hamster Lewis said:
It seems you can still argue yourself in circles though....glad to see that hasn't changed.:rolleyes:

And it never will:rofl:

That seems to be the only thing he is good at:rofl:

Roddy just can't take responsibility for his own statesmen, he has to point at others, laughable.
It makes me happy though, as from Roddy's take, they can't do anything themselves, they have to follow our lead...again.

The whole point is MI is in FAR worse shape then other states.
MI is tryin' to be like Mike, but have no legal backing AT ALL.
In my State, Dispensaries are recognised by the State as law abiding businesses, where as MI is just a State full of mavericks trying to make a buck, Roddy included.

You call yourself a "caregiver", but really, all you do is grow weed for them. A caregiver, in my state, is someone who provides for the well being of a patient, to include day to day care, not just growing weed. What a joke.
You law never stated anything about collective grows or dispensaries, so what the heck is going on out there? You can point at my state all you want, it's your state giving MMJ a bad name bro.

I gotta give it up For Colorado, they have prob the best MMJ laws on the books.

Roddy said:
Some in Cali say their mavericks....even admit merrily they're breaking the law for change. We're going to court and working the system legally, and I'm hanging with criminals?? Or did you forget we're taking the matter to the higher courts to decide???

Truly clueless.

The only law cali is breaking is Federal law bud, just like everybody in all 50 states.

Your hanging with criminal because you yourself admitted your personal friends own dispensaries in your state.
You also admitted that dispensaries are illegal in your state.

Therefore, you hang with criminals.

There is no way you can argue that bro.

Cali has a ruleset in place, and has had for years. Our fight is not with the State. It is 2 - fold.
I'll type slow so maybe you can understand.

Cali's issue is with individual cities/counties to either adopt local regulations for dispensary operations, or ban them. If there is no local regulations, then folks are operating by the States guidelines.
When a dispensary moves into an area that does not have local regulations, this is what is causing the stir. The local goverment either plays ball, or they simply ban them.
This is something that happens all the time. Some cities have Strip Clubs, Some don't. EXACT same thing.

The other issue is the fight with the Feds. This is ongoing. The fact that they are in my State more then others is because we have been established longer and have alot more dispensaries. Easier taget, plain and simple.

Your issue is that you have CLEAR laws stating that a dispensary is Illegal, and you boys just do it anyway, to hell with state law.
You say your fighting it in court. Well, you got years before you guys get your crap together on the issue, believe me.

What's funny to me, is you guys are fighting in court to have the ability to operate just as Cali does. Riddle me that.

HemperFi said:
Don't get me wrong Hal, I think what you-all have done in Cali is a good start. You people have made a lot of folks realize that weed can be benificial as medicine, and you have done a lot in dispelling the myth that weed is evil. The next step is going to be difficult though because this loophole in the law you have created using MMJ as your vehicle to be able to smoke without fear of prosecution is being taken advantage of big time. The conservatives see what is going on, and there are many more of them than there are weed smokers. You-all past a "medical" marijuana law, but are acting and behaving as though weed has been legalized. It hasn't been legalized, and by opening thousands of dispenceries and issuing cards to anyone who wants to smoke weed, you have doomed the movement. It is only a matter of time... JMHO

peace

With all that said bro, Do you think we would have a better chance of just making it legal for everyone? I think not.

We ain't acting like it's legalHemper, it IS legal for me in My State. I am following all state laws.
Long story short, I had Police in my growroom not to long ago, and all they had to say was WOW. Nice set -up. Counted my plants and rocked on.
The cops out here are over messing with potheads, as long as you have your MMJ rec.
So, why wouldn't you get one? Because your personal opinion that your not really sick so you can't in good faith get a MMJ rec?

I too have been tokin' a long time. Long before MMJ was ever a term. I too laughed at "Medical" marijuana, and that was not too long ago. I am sure there are posts on this board where I was sayin' the opposite of what I am today.
Times change bro. Take what you can and protect yourself.

Sitting in Jail because of terminology is foolish.

MMJ still contains MJ. If it wasn't for the term MMJ, we would still be in the 90's, and all of us would be looking at hard time. Some of us on these boards still are, and I am sure they would love a little protection from the man.

I can understand taking advantage of state law for either profit or protection. The whole thing just doesn't feel right to me. The fact that you are still breaking federal law has me thinking it will eventually jump up and bite you. I hope not, but you are on a list that the state will happily hand over to the Feds. You have to admit that the Feds are getting more and more envolved. I hope you don't have a false sense of security. I certainly don't wish any harm to come your way from any direction. I personally feel safer being an outlaw than I would being legal. But that's just me. I could be wrong. I have been wrong once or twice -- mostly in affairs of the heart tho :)

Have a wonderful Christmas

peace

HemperFi said:
I can understand taking advantage of state law for either profit or protection. The whole thing just doesn't feel right to me. The fact that you are still breaking federal law has me thinking it will eventually jump up and bite you. I hope not, but you are on a list that the state will happily hand over to the Feds. You have to admit that the Feds are getting more and more envolved. I hope you don't have a false sense of security. I certainly don't wish any harm to come your way from any direction. I personally feel safer being an outlaw than I would being legal. But that's just me. I could be wrong. I have been wrong once or twice -- mostly in affairs of the heart tho :)

Have a wonderful Christmas

peace

Something worth actually taking a serious approach to.

Hemper, maybe they need to worry about that in Cali, but here, the law states clearly our names cannot be handed out to anyone. They themselves face misdemeanors if such happens. The licensing bureau can acknowledge our card is legit, that's it.

As for feds getting more and more involved....seems only in Cali....mostly! Now...wonder why??????

NorCalHal said:
Truly clueless.

The only law cali is breaking is Federal law bud, just like everybody in all 50 states.

Your hanging with criminal because you yourself admitted your personal friends own dispensaries in your state.
You also admitted that dispensaries are illegal in your state.

Therefore, you hang with criminals.

There is no way you can argue that bro.

Cali has a ruleset in place, and has had for years. Our fight is not with the State. It is 2 - fold.
I'll type slow so maybe you can understand.

Cali's issue is with individual cities/counties to either adopt local regulations for dispensary operations, or ban them. If there is no local regulations, then folks are operating by the States guidelines.
When a dispensary moves into an area that does not have local regulations, this is what is causing the stir. The local goverment either plays ball, or they simply ban them.
This is something that happens all the time. Some cities have Strip Clubs, Some don't. EXACT same thing.

The other issue is the fight with the Feds. This is ongoing. The fact that they are in my State more then others is because we have been established longer and have alot more dispensaries. Easier taget, plain and simple.

Your issue is that you have CLEAR laws stating that a dispensary is Illegal, and you boys just do it anyway, to hell with state law.
You say your fighting it in court. Well, you got years before you guys get your crap together on the issue, believe me.

What's funny to me, is you guys are fighting in court to have the ability to operate just as Cali does. Riddle me that.

What's funny to me is how you now herald all your guys as law observing upholding citizens. When the need was there, you were proud they broke the law for change...called them mavericks. But....

Roddy said:
As for feds getting more and more involved....seems only in Cali....mostly! Now...wonder why??????

Duh.. because Cali is breaking federal laws(just like anyone that partakes in Mj)not state laws and in MI they are breaking state law and federal laws. That was really hard to figure out:doh:

Sure, that's why the feds aren't bothering anyone in other states....but Cali. MI isn't the only other state...is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back