MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things were getting tight in the Tent so decided i would take clones off the JH and put in fridge until I'm ready for them as its taking up too much room. I have not taken the clones yet, Later today i shall.

These are todays pics of the JH, I had topped it not long ago to control the hight. Didn't report here as wanted to see results 1st. 53 Days old.

JH.1.jpgJH.jpgJH top.jpg

This is the HBD, Getting tall now, seems to have stretched a ridiculous amount in past week. Lights close so its just about that time it seems. 32 Days from seed.

HBD.jpgBoth.1.jpg

This is the MI5, no complaints or issues and she is putting on weight now nicely. Its 53 Days old from seed here.

MI5.1.jpgMI5.jpg

And one of both. Both.jpg

So i chopped up the JH, Took loads of cuttings and they are being stored in the fridge until they are ready.

Tent has much more room now.

Grats mate! now 1 plant can become many :D and help you for much longer

Jericho said:
So i chopped up the JH, Took loads of cuttings and they are being stored in the fridge until they are ready.

Tent has much more room now.

I cringed when I read that, I was following your grow cuz of the JH, I have 4 of those going.

niteshft said:
I cringed when I read that, I was following your grow cuz of the JH, I have 4 of those going.

It was far too tall to flower, Was over 3ft tall and 2 ft wide. I had topped it a couple days before that picture above. It was taking up too much room in the tent.

Jericho said:
It was far too tall to flower, Was over 3ft tall and 2 ft wide. I had topped it a couple days before that picture above. It was taking up too much room in the tent.

So that pic above is after the chop and back in the flower room???

The Jh has been under 24/7 light since seed. I have taken branches off about 3 weeks ago and didnt slow it down, so topped it a couple days before i took the above picture, After the picture i chopped it up and put cutting into bags in the fridge, then when the autos are done the clones go in and go on 12/12

looking sick Jericho me like haha my M15 where crap but i did them outdoor last year smoke was still good just not alot of what matter's BUD
peace fruity

This is the MI5 at day 56, last day of week 8. Had to pinch some buds off her but no harm done.

MI500.jpgMI503.jpgMI504.jpgMI505.jpgMI506.jpgMI507.jpg

The HBD on 1st day of week 6. She is behaving her self.

HBD00.jpgHBD01.jpgHBD02.jpgHBD03.jpg

Thanks guys, Cant believe i have nearly another 2 weeks to wait. I going to leave it till 65-70 days i think. Trich are still mostly clear.

Ive heard they really put on during the last few weeks. if so your in for a great harvest, congrats!

Thanks guys. Looking forward to doing a scrog or sog in there. Will need to figure out a new water delivery system though not to have to pull them all out.

Jericho said:
This is the MI5 at day 56, last day of week 8. Had to pinch some buds off her but no harm done.

hehe, "Had to pinch some buds off"....

Yer killin me! How was the high?

Very good, Extremely high, my heart was racing. Need it to get some amber in the trichs to bring it down.

Jericho said:
Very good, Extremely high, my heart was racing. Need it to get some amber in the trichs to bring it down.

Outstanding man!

You know what's weird? The other night, my heart was racing also after smoking some really good weed. I took my blood pressure and it was normal! Kind of surprised me, because I was sure it must be way up there from the way my heart seemed to be beating.

Maybe its just the way we feel it inside. I'm going to measure it again the next time it seems to be racing.

Yeh could just be imagining it. It freaked me out for a moment as it was really going at it like i was running. It was quite a rush though.

Sorry about the lack of updates in my GJ, Was a little ill with a chest infection last week and was not online much.

It is Day 62 for my MI5 beauty. She is starting to yellow up, this is the second water only she has got. Next week she will be coming down, maybe Monday.

MI5.jpgMi5.2.jpgMI5 Top.jpg

HBD it is Day 41, She is 3ft tall now. I'm not a big fan of this one so far as its a bit to stretched even though its had more light than needed.

HBD.jpg Forgot to rotate the pic, sorry.

Clones of the JH seem to be doing fine in the fridge. Hopefully they will root well when the HBD is done.

Latest posts

Back