MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, I say go for it mate. Autos are great little things and if you grow the right ones with plenty of light you get a good return.

yh im thinking about it just looking at the Parabolic Shade at the mo thinking can i cut a hole in the top maybe weld a 6" flange on there to vent that bad boy those shade are huge

IMO good light is what does it for autos. The HBD i am growing is suppose to be 16 inches tall and yield up to 30g, The one i have under a 600w is bigger than the mi5 was with bigger buds as well and still has another 2 weeks left.

I think i will grow out the rest of my MI5 seeds next, 4 would fit in the space i have so 8 ounces is good enough for me for a 2 month run.

nice Jericho, i have an ER x RRF cross thats gonna have a great yeild.. the top is as big as a 2liter coke bottle.

my HBD's aren't far behind yours and so far i like mine pretty good. crazy amounts of trichs on them and even the bottom buds are rock hard.

i never thought i'd like auto's but they've won me over for sure. well worth the time it takes to grow them. The last ER x RRF cross i took down was great smoke and nice yeild but i pulled it with just a few amber trichs.. the one still going is just about ready.. i hope

Thanks guys. Yeh really happy with the yield off that one. Now I'm looking forward to this HBD. Then time for a clean and start all over.

Finally got some new batteries for my camera. Now i can spend some more time taking photos.

This is the HBD. Considering i have the whole Tent for it i have it tied down to get more light lower down. Its working well.

IMG_2294.jpgIMG_2295.jpgIMG_2296.jpgIMG_2297.jpgIMG_2298.jpgIMG_2299.jpg

This is some MI5 that has been dried and is now in jars.

MI5 1.jpgMI5 2.jpgMI5.jpg

:shocked: that MI5 looks soo dank Jericho!! congrats mate! mojo for HBD :D

Very nice dude. :watchplant:
I got some auto seeds I'm saving for a rainy summer... or a cold winter, which ever is first... forgot what the strain was, i just remember they're autos...
:48:

she's on fire m8 siting there on her own mind if i sit next to her :hubba:

Hehe, Thanks guys.

I wish I still had my GJ from last year to compare the MI5 but I think it did roughly the same. Got to get my self a bad of these HBD and cross it with the MI5.

Next week I will take a bud off the HBD to see what the high is like. Wish I could have seen some blue on her but as long as she smokes good I dont mind what colour she is.

Once she is done I shall pack up and get the landlord over to check things over and then start another grow. Otherwise I will be worried he will want a look around during the grow.

hey jericho about 18month's ago at my old house i made a grow room in the spare bedroom, this was b4 i had my first tent, big wall and door across the back wall, anyway the landlord use to come round probly every 2 month i allway's had a grow on first time he asked to go in there i told him it was a sex dungen and are sex toy where in there miss fruity giggled and i just managed to keep a straight face even tho it was funny stuff, every time after that he was'nt to bothered about that room hehe
there a thread on her that hippy replyed to tellin me to leave ski mask's and carrot's about make it look like we was into some freaky stuff :rofl:
peace fruity

Haha, Yeh i have been thinking of just making an excuse to stop him going in the spare room but it is a really small apartment so makes it a little harder.

Need to start making plans to buy a place. Want to find somewhere with a basement which is not common here. Then i wont need to worry any more. There would be no possible way for anyone to find out here unless i said something. LEO dont actively look for grows here.

Fruity I wouldn't be able to pull that off with a straight face.

Inspected plant and took pics today. Its day 60 for my HBD. It is getting so top heavy that its starting to tilt in the soil. Had to tie it up to the pot. Will be coming down on the weekend. Trichs are cloudy from what i can see through my scope.

Here some pics.

IMG_2307.JPGIMG_2312.JPGIMG_2309.JPGIMG_2317.JPGIMG_2319.JPG

This is a lower bud.
IMG_2315.JPG

Even the lower buds look tasty mate! Congrats and mojo for the finish :D

Thanks moses and Gixxerman.

I cant wait for the finish. I have not even tasted it yet. I have managed to hold off on the temptation to take some. I want an accurate weighing for this plant.

Smells good. Hope it tastes it as well. There will be no quick drying for this one. Will spend 4 - 5 days in the drying box and then will try some.

Latest posts

Back