Micheal Vick busted with Hash Oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscoschronic

Reaction score
i just read on Yahoo that the Atlanta Falcons quarterback tried to smuggle hash oil onto a plane in Miami..........lol

EVERYONE SMOKES................EVEN THE PRESIDENT
VIVA LA MARIJUANA:):):)

For real Vick had hash oil? Lol thats funny, who would have thought one of the NFLs leading QB would try to do something so stupid. You cant smuggle crap into a airport theses days.

well how about the "iconic" ricky williams...i mean im all for everyone smoking pot...but i know i wouldnt give up a multi million dollar contract just so i could smoke...make some money, than youll have plenty of time to get stoned

Go figure. Who would have thought MV smoked weed. :eek: :p

i was reading about it and they said that he claimed that it was hash oil, but they will not be sure about what it actually is for at least a month...they said they have to test it and everything before they can charge him

Yeah he had it in a sport bottle. He threw in trash and they got it out of the trash. That is on top of list of items to check,because they heard the terroist were going to try to use to sneak bomb on plane.

you may or may not be surprised to found out how many pro athletes actually do smoke the cheeba

there's a guy named johnathan joseph who plays CB for my bengals and I thought he was a clean cut choir boy but then a few weeks ago he gets caught with about 10 grams of weed and I'm like "damn, didn't see that coming!"

Latest posts

Back