Micro Buds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jiggywithit

Reaction score
Check out this little plant (Big Bud Auto). It's only a couple weeks old and it's already budding! Micro Buds!! It's been budding for about 10 days, about how much logger do you think it will be before time to harvest? I don't know if the times will be normal for such a small plant.

20140909_173735.jpg

20140909_173804.jpg

ns1h0vv7n

20140909_173645.jpg

ovllcufur

ns1h0vv7n

f8dhpdxhf

n52kbcybn

I have no idea. Get a scope so you can see the trichomes and see how ripe they are.

You think a good magnifying glass will work? With the naked eye they already look quite brownish as you can see in the pictures but it's only been about 10 days so why?

I couldn't see the color the the individual trichomes with out at least a 30x. I use a 60x, but I am old.

I have only grown an auto once. Yours looks like it is more mature then ten days flower. I am sorry, I really am no help. when you want to grow some good producing dank, we are here for ya.

Where would I get a 30x or 60x scope? I have no idea. Exactly what kind of scope? Do you have a link I could see?

Sure, here you go:[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BB92IK4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

I think that plant is equivilant to a midget or dwarf if it were a human, lol, you'll lose 50+ % of the size when you dry it. :(. Make sure you hold those couple puffs as long as possible.

That reminds me of a thread I saw somewhere in a forum that had a "1 cup" contest (or something like that). It was a contest to see who could grow the best dank in a 1 cup container.

Might be fun. I can see my flower room now, with a 1000w HPS and 1 Dixie cup under it. LOL

LOL--Hackerman, we have had a lot of micro grows here where we did what we could with 16 oz or so. It is just for fun though as it is always way way more trouble than it is worth. I found that I could not keep a hydro plant alive with a 16 oz "res". I didn't do a whole lot better with soil, but I did get something to finish....and enjoyed the 2 bowls or so I got off it.

I killed my micro, couldn't do it. I am no hamster, or Duck....I suck. I am a poet.

Latest posts

Back