Microscope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nilla420

Reaction score
I'm looking for a microscope to buy, I have heard 30x recommended before. All I am finding are 60-100x will that be all right, or too powerfull.

Nilla420 said:
I'm looking for a microscope to buy, I have heard 30x recommended before. All I am finding are 60-100x will that be all right, or too powerfull.
That will be perfect for what you need it for.

yeah all I have ever heard of are 30X I'm not sure about prices on them so I would'nt know which is better

How should I look at the bud? Should I cut it off the plant and look at it, or should I try to look at them on the plant? I have found it easier to look to foucus if I cut off a little bit, just wondering how other people do it. Thanks

i got one from radioshack for like 9 bucks

Nilla420 said:
How should I look at the bud? Should I cut it off the plant and look at it, or should I try to look at them on the plant? I have found it easier to look to foucus if I cut off a little bit, just wondering how other people do it. Thanks
People do it both ways. Do it which ever way you find is easier.

Nilla420 said:
just wondering how other people do it. Thanks

I cut small pieces off, there was no way that I could hold it still enuf to focus.

Latest posts

Back