Microwave or Electric Oven?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitocorleone

MuscularGermanCyborgJew
Reaction score
For quick drying...I don't like the idea of 'nuking my buds' but also i don't want to burn them........how about 175F for 20 minutes in the electric oven?

I'm gonna try the oven....

Either way is going to result in drastic reduction of taste and all around quality of finished product.

Hi there Vito

A friend of mine uses his hair dryer set on cool for about 20 minutes. He says it doesnt effect the buzz or the taste to much. I havent tried it but he swears it works.

Scooby

cut your bud you wanna smoke up....place it on paper and put it on the back of your PC moniitor...takes a bit longer...but not as hot

warmer temps burn out your THC

Hey Vito, I smoke bud right in the field. Good pair of sissors and a pipe. Chop up the bud as fine as you can get it. I mean fine. It will smoke great. freshest, cleanest buzz I ever had. If you let the chopped up bud set for a few minutes it will get a little crisp to it and smokes even better. Give it a try.

welll.... i couldn't find my scissors or my pipe :=0.....but you gave me some ideas there dream grower.............i just picked some 5 week old green spirit (skunk x big bud) and put it in my vapor genie.....and it worked.hehe...................that IS some fresh stuff.........and i'm chewing on some leaves....this is great.....thanks for the replies everyone...:D

Thanks dream grower. This thread has been urkin me.... Kick ass advice. can't give yua rep forum limit won't let me..but well earned.
OVEN BAKED WEED.:eek:

Latest posts

Back