Might be gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
I might have to leave MP.....I plan on winning the Mega Millions, so when I do, I am going to be as far from the Internet as possible.
Just a heads up.

I wish we could do a Lotto Pool on this site...my bro and one of my fellow med-pot people were thinking of pitching in.

Geez, i was worried Hal.

A half a billion? Can't wrap my head around that. Better go smoke some more pot and ponder.

Not all it be cracked up to be won big once here walkin same trails walked before I had winnins. Its funny to how it goes sometime just as quick as it comes. Oh well life is simpler and less complicated nows and thats just the ways I likes it. Hope yual wins ifin its what yur dreams are.

BWD

funny i just picked my winning #'s and going to play them now---guess you ain't going no wheres NCH cause i got the winner---in fact i'll cut you in as a partner---all you got to do to secure your winnings is send me $225 k before 8pm tonight---;)

It's mine all mine....... but i'll throw one hell of a party and your all invited. And I got plans to build a state of the art grow center...... woohoo Vancouver here I come for a few weeks of >>>>

If I win I plan to die Broke but Mj will be legal in the US

You are 500 times more likely to be struck by lighting, than winning the lottery.

Well i guess ill be looking forward to the lightning....cause I'm positive that I'm winning the lotto.

orangesunshine said:
funny i just picked my winning #'s and going to play them now---guess you ain't going no wheres NCH cause i got the winner---in fact i'll cut you in as a partner---all you got to do to secure your winnings is send me $225 k before 8pm tonight---;)

address please.. muy pronto amigo'...:D

When i win the mega millions, you have my word i will give everyone who posted in this thread 1 million dollars.

posted just for the million dollars lol.
lotto is mine!

umbra said:
You are 500 times more likely to be struck by lighting, than winning the lottery.

Being struck twice, Does that improve my odds or just mean to not stand beside me in a lighting storm?

ozzydiodude said:
Being struck twice, Does that improve my odds or just mean to not stand beside me in a lighting storm?

Shocking!!!!

:spit:

How many tickets did y'all buy?

I shelled out $5

If I win I'll give everyone 2 grand..lmao. How much are you guys worth? ;) :p

I spend my money on a pack of papers that way I get some use out of the money anyway

Latest posts

Back