Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Mini Question

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Hey guys something has came up and I have to move my grow space.

Its not that big of a deal I got 2 other place to put it just a question on which would be better.

I use a 600 watt hps so Im good for around 16 sq ft. Heres my problem one space is 3x5 with plenty of celing height around 6.5 feet. My other room is a perfect 4x4 but only around 4.5 to 5 feet high. Im leaning toward the 3x5 room because I have had a problem with BIG plants lol. They already seem to always outgrow my space.

I know this isn't that big of a deal but andy views on why I should use the square space instead.

Jericho

Reaction score
I would say depends if you have a reflector for the 600 w and what shape it is. If its rectangular then going with the 3x5 shouldn't make a difference. I would like the hight over ideal floor space.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Yes I have a standard batwing reflector that I use in the winter to add heat to my space...But in the summer I use a cool tube to vent heat from my space. I pretty set on the 3x5 space I believe thanks Jericho

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
I like the extra height myself

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Reaction score
one of my flower spaces is only about 6 feet. i run into problems with sativa strains and other taller indicas.

i would pick the one with one headroom.

Latest posts