Miracle-Gro Organic Choice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets bump this up it seems people are still talking about mgo. i found some ffoc the other day and all ready see results. yes you can grow with mg just not as well

I just posted a spastic plea for help in plant probs recently because my babies were dying and I was clueless as to why. Anyway, I was using MGOC in pots that were too small and I was overferting. Compared to the mix that I replanted them in, the MG looks like hard clay. As some previous posters have mentioned, it dries hard and continues to compact over time. Water tends to pool on top of the soil for several seconds before absorbing and the time-release nutes don't allow you any control over your fert levels.

It seems that, understandably, everyone is getting results from all over the board; as someone else mentioned, every grow is different. I know that this will be my last encounter with anything MG because it feels too plug-n-play corporate and I just don't trust it with something that means this much to me and that I would put in my body. The "Organic" tag was compelling enough to beguile me into trying it and I think that any grower, and several have posted in this thread alone, who does a side by side comparison with MG products and some of the finer quality, true organic products that are out there, or even a mix you make for yourself, will agree that MG is simply inferior. This forum is called Marijuana Passion for a reason: We are passionate about growing the miracle that is Marijuana.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum,
MPB

I have also used miracle grow organic it says on the bag not for containers it is made to mix with garden soil nothing but bark and very little soil. I use Jungle Growth soil from Lowes 8 dollars for a 2 cu ft bag. The nearest store that sells Fox Farms is 150 miles away. I use jungle growth on tomatoes peppers and cabbage it is good stuff.

Latest posts

Back