Miracle Gro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my second time. my first one was a bust becuz they out grew the space i had for them. i planted four expecting maybe 2 to be females. nope all 4 turned out. so i had to move them to a buddies house but long story short power got shut off at his place and they died. but this is my second time. and i know what fertilizer means. but i was just confused by the way it was used i guess. usually it referred to as nutrients so sorry on my behalf for being defensive. My actual question is i guess. what name brands should i be looking for what what value of npk should i use for what stage. any advice greatly appreciated

once my last grow is over im offically going to retire from MG. figured id post that here since i did/will back it up and i get great plants from it. im going to go with a Happy Frog custom mix that ill blend up, then eventually build a hydro system (maybe, i love playing in the dirt).

biggest reason is im going to a completly new space and building everything from the ground up, right now my setup is pretty ghetto but works. i have the equipment and knowledge stored away, now i just need to build the new space.

the problem is the stuff is outside too much, especially in the summer months theres pallets of the stuff everywhere collecting bugs. not going to deal with them like i do now (gnats). ladybugs are welcome though.

itll cost a bit more (price of soil, admendments, and more nute usage) but hopefully will pay for itself in the long run.

PuffinNugs said:
Is mg regional? Like if you buy a bag in the Midwest it may not be the exact same mix as say the west coast?

going to anwser my own question as i just picked up a bag. MG is regional so depending on your area its going to have differnt ingredients and textures. it explants the amount of bark in some while other have little to none. Also could explain why other get good results while others get nothing but problems.

also the time realse is very minimal 0.13-0.03-0.08 for any one wanting to know about those.

still switching after this grow to a homemade mix ;)

Latest posts

Back