Miracle Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what i have. That picture was my first use of microscope. Monday 9/21 will be 8 weeks (auto flower).

Thanks for the advice
This is what i have. That picture was my first use of microscope. Monday 9/21 will be 8 weeks (auto flower).

Thanks for the advice
When you use that microscope, are you just holding it up to the bud, or do you remove the bud and use the scope in a stationery position?

Greeting All! Just finished my second grow which was much more successful than the first. I used Fox Farm soil this time vs Miracle Grow the first time. My question for my upcoming 3rd grow is can the Fox Farm soil be used again? If so, will nutes be needed for the first few weeks, didnt feed nutes until week 4 with the Fox Farm, not sure if that makes sense using soils for 2nd time? Thanks in advance.

I use Sunshine Mix #4, which has no nutes in it. I have reused it and did not notice any adverse affects.

Ive used MG and it seems to work pretty good for Vegging but no very good for Flower even adding nutes.
I just bought a bag of Fox Farms Ocean Forest for the 1st time. Waiting on my seedlings to get big enough to handle it. Have them in Coco right now and will transplant the whole thing into the FF soil. The seedling containers are the biodegradable ones so it will help protect the roots from the soil being to hot as the container degrades. Im also using the Fox Farm line of Ferts.

Last edited:
Ive used MG and it seems to work pretty good for Vegging but no very good for Flower even adding nutes.
I just bought a bag of Fox Farms Ocean Forest for the 1st time. Waiting on my seedlings to get big enough to handle it. Have them in Coco right now and will transplant the whole thing into the FF soil. The seedling containers are the biodegradable ones so it will help protect the roots from the soil being to hot as the container degrades. Im also using the Fox Farm line of Ferts.
Hops you planning to add 1/3 pearlite?

Yep,,i bought a big bag of perlite cause i use it in all my veggies too.

Tried it once plants were covered in thrips after using it,binned the soil and the plants
I would never use the shit soil again,you can buy black gold soil for around the same price as MG

Used it many times with my veggies and no problems with bugs. Have used it in vegg with my weed and no problem with bugs. But i agree their are definitely better choices for gowning weed.

Latest posts

Back