Misanthropy Gardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great as usual my Brother.
Yep you need to hang with us more. The Passion is back to where it use to be and the we plan on keeping it that way. You are an old timer here on MP,,glad your back.
Thanks brother. Gotta squeeze the time out of somewhere, I'll work on it...

20200902_165400-1.jpg

Had to re-up on a couple things... This time I bought a 250ml bottle of the Tribus instead of the 100ml, now that I know how awesome this stuff is I don't mind spending a few more bucks on it. Stuck with the 1lb bottle of Veg+Bloom powder since the next size is 5lbs and a significant jump in price and I don't need a whole lot at once anyway.
I got a nice deal on the other stuff. The 1lb bottle is $24 and $13+ shipping. They had a package deal with that 1lb bottle of Veg+Bloom, 100ml Shine (powder), 100ml Stackswell (powder), and 50ml Push (liquid), for $30 and $7+ shipping. That was a no brainer, for the cost of shipping just the Veg+Bloom, I could get all the other stuff without any shipping expense!
I had really wanted to try the Shine, which is a flowering additive but, the only size you can buy is the 1lb and it's a little pricey for me, this 100ml size will last a while for me, I have a small grow and you only need a very small amount per gallon, even less with the Stackswell, which is a growth additive and sounds like it should be good. Push is a foliar feed, the 50ml only makes 1 gallon but, I'm not real big on doing foliar anyway so, a gallon should last me a while.

I'm on page two, apparently when I was here back in May I had already liked some of your beginning posts. I really love your work, I'm on page 2, like I said, when the sun comes up to give me more power, I'll be back to read, from page 2!

Gorgeous work!!!

Interesting lineup - looking at them now. What are you using as your base soil?
Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 or, if I can't get that, Pro-Mix. Although, right now I'm experimenting with mixing it 1:1:1 with Botanicare coco and Growstones. The problem with that is, Growstones have been discontinued, so if I want to keep doing this I'll have to either keep recycling these or switch to a #4 perlite instead.
Kinda want to kick myself. Just got things clicking along and, of course, I start changing it up. Now I have to pinpoint the perfect pH for the mix. I believe 6.3 will do it but, we'll see.

Been a minute... Thought I'd post some bud pics from the current run.

Mint Chip Gelato ready to come down.
20201112_163726.jpg

20201112_163704.jpg

20201112_163316.jpg

20201112_163306.jpg

I ran the same 3 from last round, (the pics were just random shots), I decided to let them go and move on from here though. After I jar these I'll have plenty of it to last a while and it'll free up space for something else.

Papa you sneaky bastard,,my blind ass didnt even see it.😁

Well, I guess I've really gotten behind here, huh? The truth of the matter is, I shut my grow down for over a year. Now, I've packed up all of my grow room except my 4x4 tent to make room for other things. It sucks that I can't take/keep clones, etc. but, we don't go through very much smoke anyway, so I don't need to keep much of an operation going for us to have all we need.

I have 5 going right now, started 6, only 5 made it. 2 Larry OG x Peanut Butter Breath (Rey Mysterio Cut) Fems and 3 Peanut Butter Breath (Atron's Cut) x Peanut Butter Breath (Rey Mysterio Cut) Fem F2's. Which I will simply call Larry's and PBB's from here on for simplicities sake. :)
They started out ok and then I had some trouble with them, they looked terrible for a bit there, and we all know that once things go bad in soil it takes a while to get straightened out. Quite sure the issue was due to my old pH pen going bad sitting around for over a year with no attention. I got a new one and things have come back pretty well.

Early pics:
IMG_20220909_185455358_HDR_1.jpg
IMG_20220909_185559096_1.jpg

Recent pics:
IMG_20221108_151454912_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221108_151500176_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221108_151509819_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221108_151516920_HDR.jpg

The Larry's are the two on the left, front and rear and, obviously, the other three are the PBB's.

Latest posts

Back