Misanthropy Gardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cherry Choke is coming along nicely.
20200619_233617-1.jpg

What make veg & bloom do you use ??
Thanks

I'm also using a microbial mix called Tribus from Impello Biosciences that is simply amazing. The two together are giving me the best results I've ever had. And of course, every gallon of mix that goes into them is pH'd to 6.5, which is the sweet spot for soil.

I'm also using a microbial mix called Tribus from Impello Biosciences that is simply amazing. The two together are giving me the best results I've ever had. And of course, every gallon of mix that goes into them is pH'd to 6.5, which is the sweet spot for soil.
I love the passion I see and hear in your growing and talking about growing cannabis.were blessed brother, absolutely blessed.

I love the passion I see and hear in your growing and talking about growing cannabis.were blessed brother, absolutely blessed.

Thank you. I do love growing. I think my lifelong battle with ADD is a very big part of why I've tried a bunch of different nutrient/fertilization styles/methods and it caused me to never really get anything locked down, but now, I've found a very simple method and products that have given me the best results I've seen in my 10+ years of indoor growing. I'm not changing a thing from here on!

Thank you. I do love growing. I think my lifelong battle with ADD is a very big part of why I've tried a bunch of different nutrient/fertilization styles/methods and it caused me to never really get anything locked down, but now, I've found a very simple method and products that have given me the best results I've seen in my 10+ years of indoor growing. I'm not changing a thing from here on!
Bro to be honest I've got add and I know a few others that do also and every one of them a great cultivators, I don't know but it seems ocd runs along with my add and I'm just so obsessive about all aspects of cannabis and growing.but yeah,I'd change nothing now that you got it down, go down that road for a while and I bet you you end up doing stuff a lil differently but I know one thing for sure,you'll be loving it.i have always loved growing cannabis every different way possible,it's just the most versatile plant that I know of and hands down it's the most important plant medically speaking.well happy growing bro,I'll be posting a mid week update of my current grow here, check me out.im trying to get this picture thing down but it's looking to be a work in progress.peace out bro.

On Monday I went through and sexed the Mint Chip Gelato and took cuts from the remaining 3 females, (very happy with that from the 5 I had), and flipped those along with the Wedding Cake. There's also one Sour OG x Ghost OG BX4 left that got flipped too, it's pretty small and looking a little rough too though. Foolish me, I went and added some stuff to the soil that doesn't seem to be agreeing with the program. Oh well.
IMG_20200622_211744_523.jpg

Wedding Cake cuts on the right, the rest are MCG.

The 3 MCG girls after they had cuts taken and some pruning done.
IMG_20200624_163440_294.jpg

Really like using that Catalyst filter for my phone's camera, you'd never know these were under a LED light fixture.

Last edited:
Wedding Cake. This girl's had a heavy leg shaving, she's got 12 tops there, can't wait to see how she fills out and really can't wait to try the smoke from her.
IMG_20200624_163440_293.jpg

My next run with this should come out better though, I already had her in a heavy soil mix before I started this new program. Very much looking forward to next time and seeing how she responds to this stuff without all the extras.

Absolutely gorgeous bro.i mean awesome bud structure.this girl is going to be a little monster.

Latest posts

Back