Misanthropy Gardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mint Chip Gelato - Almost 5 weeks in...
IMG_20200727_153257_455.jpg

Really nice grow log you’ve got going on - great pics/results and some strains that are new to me.
I saw you are using veg+bloom in soil - what kind of soil are you using? It’s a part of my game I haven’t done as well as I would liked just yet

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Sorry I haven't been around, my health isn't good and I've been busy with other stuff too. @Oldbay yeah, Veg+Bloom Dirty. These plants in the last pic are in just Sunshine Advanced Mix #4. I'm starting with something else, based on a mix a grower friend of mine uses, it's 1:1:1, Sunshine Advanced Mix #4, Botanicare coco, and Growstones.
Only trouble is, they discontinued Growstones, so I'm recycling mine. My buddy said he just switched to #4 perlite and he uses FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil instead of the SAM#4, which I may try at some point.
Sorry, that was probably more confusing than helpful. If you want a good, all-around soil, probably the Ocean Forest would be great for you, or go with coco, but don't use anything but Botanicare if you do, anything else needs a lot of prep work before use. Coco is said to increase yields quite well.
Always be sure to keep your pH on point, if you're in soil, the sweet spot is 6.5.

Man, I'm baked and carrying on, I can be pretty long winded when I get going. 😂 🤘

Figured I'm toss up a few bud shot from the Mint Chip Gelato. Still kinda little but, they still have time to swell. Naturally, the one that's smelling the best has the smallest buds. 😂

Screenshot_2020-08-02-21-07-06-1.png
Screenshot_2020-08-02-21-07-14-1.png
Screenshot_2020-08-02-21-07-22-1.png
Screenshot_2020-08-02-21-07-31-1.png
Screenshot_2020-08-02-21-07-40-1.png

If you are using promix organic nutes prolly wont work well.

Promix is soilless and unlike soil it does not have Living organisms present in soil which include archaea, bacteria, actinomycetes, fungi, algae, protozoa, and a wide variety of larger soil fauna, including springtails, mites, nematodes, earthworms, ants, insects that spend all or part of their life underground, this life is what breaks organic nutes down into usable form for plants to take them up. If using promix or any other soilless mix use hydroponic nutrients as they are for lack of a better term pre-digested:D

2b2s

Latest posts

Back